the FUCK YOU thread - Page 468 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2019, 11:48 PM   #4671
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:32 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

snow? its 20 degrees out now.. suckers
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 10:15 AM   #4672
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:32 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

-race through the day to get off work a bit early
-pack up the family into the car and take off to the city
-head to the nearest DMV office
-miss the closing time by two fucking minutes and literally have them close up shop in front of your nose!!!

Luckily there' s still time, just pissed off because all this for one fucking piece of paper I should be able to order online but can't cause the service is "temporarily unavailable" and has been for quite some time now...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #4673
rabies
time is running out......

Senior Fighterer
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:32 PM
Flip Offs: 1,382
Flipped Off 37 Times in 33 Posts
rabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to all

had big day today. got my kids. gotta be at work at 8 to open training rooms.
divorce court later today. got up early like a boss to get kids to daycare and get to work.

lost my keys......late for work. bout to just quit
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2019, 08:11 AM   #4674
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
-race through the day to get off work a bit early
-pack up the family into the car and take off to the city
-head to the nearest DMV office
-miss the closing time by two fucking minutes and literally have them close up shop in front of your nose!!!

Luckily there' s still time, just pissed off because all this for one fucking piece of paper I should be able to order online but can't cause the service is "temporarily unavailable" and has been for quite some time now...
papers for nelly to get out of Finland?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #4675
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
papers for nelly to get out of Finland?
Yea reg slip, tvey don't print it here anymore but if you're going over borders you need it, doesn't cost nothing to acquire just can't get one... Here's hoping they get the online thing back up before D-day.

Which reminds me gotta order that passport tonight!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #4676
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Fighter of the Month 

Went to two more DMV stations today, apparently their printers stop working at weekends!!! Fuck's sake this one goddamn piece of paper is giving me ridiculous trouble... I mean I ordered a tire a passport and ferry tickets last night in twenty minutes but cannot to save my life get one fucking reg slip without taking a day off work!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2019, 07:22 AM   #4677
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

should i wait you at the port with extra bike?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum