Matty's Italian Job (Benelli Tornado TRE 900) - Page 41 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion

Other Motorcycle Discussion Anything about any other type of motorcycle goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Matty's Italian Job (Benelli Tornado TRE 900)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2019, 03:23 PM   #401
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:17 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Matty's Italian Job (Benelli Tornado TRE 900)

it's interesting how European sensibilities when it comes to high end luxury vehicles is almost identical to the rest of the world, and the U.S., but then lower end vehicle aesthetics can be so different.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2019, 03:31 PM   #402
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:17 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
I think there are a few members that know how much I love bikes, and how much of my life I've given to them. Over 45 year relationship.

If I could choose only one, I would choose my 20 year relationship with my Alfa. Car was legendary. Stories are endless. Truth is, none of my bikes or other cars even come close.

I hope your Alfa is a good one and you feel the magic.
Tell me more! I do like old rwd alfas though. I remember seeing an old picture of two alfas(i think gulias) and 911. All three was lowered and with splitters. Something about that picture was magic. Cant find it anymore

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2019, 06:25 PM   #403
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:17 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Tell me more! I do like old rwd alfas though. I remember seeing an old picture of two alfas(i think gulias) and 911. All three was lowered and with splitters. Something about that picture was magic. Cant find it anymore
Will post elsewhere.

This is about Matty's good fortune.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2019, 06:34 PM   #404
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:17 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Do post here, the bike is long gone so the thread is oped for BS

I`ll tell you this much: it is impossible to go outside, hop in the GT, take off and NOT smile like a douchebag I loved the 916 spider despite all it`s flaws, and I`m quickly falling for this one too. It has it`s naggles, the driver side A-pillar needs to be clearcoated as someone has polished through the lacquer, it has quite a few stonechips all over the front end, some of them even on the roof, the AC isn`t working as it has leaked dry so might be looking at replacing the condenser etc but all and all it`s in quite a good shape. Hard to believe it has only 150hp when you give it the wellie as it takes off at least as well as the S80 T6 I used to own which has almost double the HP and close to weighing about the same (dry)

It`s pissing down ATM but once it dries down gonna take some proper pics for you to marvel at.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion