Mini tard - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Mini tard

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #1
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Addict
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future
Default Mini tard

In a bit to get some cheap track riding fitted in to my schedule, I picked up this recently.
I'll be getting replacement plastic to fit instead of the bust stuff that was on it before, and going through it from front to back replacing any crap fasteners and dodgy maintenance that it had in a former life.
I've already enrolled in a race series for this year, just need to pull my finger out and get my van sorted ready for the start of race season...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m2r.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	107086  
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MDM!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2020, 09:49 AM   #2
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Mini tard

I was hoping to do the same this year but i haven't even started yet lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 05:07 AM   #3
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Addict
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future

Get it done Titan - you know there's rounds of the British Mini Bike championship at Llandow and Pembrey don't ya?... :-)
This user High Fived MDM!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 08:07 AM   #4
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDM View Post
Get it done Titan - you know there's rounds of the British Mini Bike championship at Llandow and Pembrey don't ya?... :-)
Llandow is 2-3miles from my house, up there alot watching on a weekend while enjoying a bacon butty lol... Need to get on it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 10:27 AM   #5
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Addict

I might even see if I can make it down for the Llandow round then!
Meanwhile, I have work to do on mine...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	m2ra.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	107094  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM   #6
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Addict

Starting by modifying the handguards so that they fit properly by drilling an extra mounting hole. I'll then shorten them to suit, and the other one needs a mounting block making as it'd been bodged with a dodgy fastener. I'll make a new one from a chunk of ally.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	hands.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	559.3 KB
ID:	107096  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2020, 12:19 AM   #7
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Looks like that motors got my seal of approval on it MDM! Nice sticker lol Cheers good to go!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2020, 04:12 AM   #8
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Addict

Mounting block for the other handguard carved from a chunk of scrap aluminium, drilled and tapped and fitted.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bita.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	772.3 KB
ID:	107098   Click image for larger version

Name:	bitb.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	673.3 KB
ID:	107100   Click image for larger version

Name:	bitc.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	685.1 KB
ID:	107102  
This user High Fived MDM!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2020, 01:57 PM   #9
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

bit of blue glue? great to see a good amount of people getting their build on, doing their own fab and welding etc

except Seb, he still on another level showing the rest of us up
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 05:41 AM   #10
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Addict

Most of the Kart tracks that allow bikes, and the race series in which I'm hoping to have a play, demand that sliders are fitted to footpegs to prevent track damage, so I fitted some, although they meant having to cut some material out from the pegs and grinding down a couple of the teeth too. Ten minute job, and another thing out of the way.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	slider.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	107260  

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis