Fuck cuntry music - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Fuck cuntry music

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Fuck cuntry music

I fuckin hate country music. Hate it. I have to lesson to the shit these redneck fucks at my shop listen to all goddamn day long. I think kanye West may have had the right idea...

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived stuntninja!
The Following 3 Users Say F-U to stuntninja For This Post:
GDogg007 (09-21-2009), JigsN Joints (09-21-2009), katana john (12-05-2009)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
JigsN Joints
Death Before Dishonor
Fighterer
JigsN Joints's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:37 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 45 Times in 24 Posts
JigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fuck cuntry music

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntninja View Post
I fuckin hate country music. Hate it. I have to lesson to the shit these redneck fucks at my shop listen to all goddamn day long. I think kanye West may have had the right idea...
Too bad kayne west is dumber than a fucking box of rocks. your blind ass wouldnt be able to see that though since your in the same boat as him.

The artist formerly known as Fizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb
When life gives you lemons, beat the shit out of the people at the lemonade stand and burn it to the ground.
JigsN Joints is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JigsN Joints!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You must be one of those redneck fucks that actually likes that shit...

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived stuntninja!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
super
CF Lover
super's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 90 Times in 31 Posts
super is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cunt

you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

super is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived super!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:37 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post

brokeback
That's goin in my sig!

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #6
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict
Bill's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 50 Times in 23 Posts
Bill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to behold

The new stuff (last 10 years) is horrible. First pick a pronoun (I or We) then add the word 'like' or 'love' then just pick an activity like fourwheeling, swimming in a pond, or hanging out at a bonfire. Then name a couple of states and an american made truck and make a wholesome reference to spending some alone time with your girlfriend. end song.

Hagfan.

BUY MY MULTI BIKE FITTING BELLY PAN AT THE FOLLOWING LINK> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=bellypan
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'll let you listen to rap, while your garbling up and heavily breathing on my taint....
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #8
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

The Rap industry has forever brought down African American culture with it's bullshit antics, and gangster-like appeal... Slappin hoes, bitch I'm a Soldier!, Then I got high.... great center for lyrics, if you're a fucking lowlife skeeze selling shit on the corner.

The sad thing is that a majority of black kids see it as their only way out of the hood, and waste valuable time trying to master the craft of douche-baggery..

And yes, I said a majority of BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES...

There my friends, the truth... not some racist stereotype.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
DougZ
All star !!!
DougZ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
DougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of light

Kanye West is a hack, who thinks he is bigger and better than he actually is. The only thing Obama was ever right about...he(Kanye) is a jack ass.

2003 Suzuki SV1000s
2010 Yamaha WR250R
DougZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #10
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:37 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4iFlyBy View Post
The new stuff (last 10 years) is horrible. First pick a pronoun (I or We) then add the word 'like' or 'love' then just pick an activity like fourwheeling, swimming in a pond, or hanging out at a bonfire. Then name a couple of states and an american made truck and make a wholesome reference to spending some alone time with your girlfriend. end song.

Hagfan.
The sad part is your dead on right. The old country wasn't much better, but at least it had some weight to it. My grandad used to call it the white man's blues. Now it's just disposable pretty boy in a cowboy hat pop crap.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mikey!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion