THE HEMPINZOMNIAC90 THREAD - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > THE HEMPINZOMNIAC90 THREAD

View Poll Results: So... is HempInzomniac90 a fucking retarded moron douche bag????
YES 36 62.07%
YES 21 36.21%
DNBLTN OMFG YOU KICK SO MUCH ASS! 33 56.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2010, 02:22 AM   #41
pubert
Person of interest
CF Addict
pubert's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:57 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
pubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to all
Default Re: THE HEMPINZOMNIAC90 THREAD

This guy has got to be nappyrash trying a diiferent tactic. There is just NO way anyone is this stupid and still breathing. It's one of those "Don't flush it, it has eyes" sort of things. I've encountered more cerebral dog turds. And trust me, you can't polish a turd. Thank you Ruff for the editorial, I found it answered many questions for me. There will always be genetic mutations. Most won't manifest themselves so grotesquely. We are witnessing history gentlemen, and of course ladies. This anomoly of evolution, or rather, reverse evolution is scientifically stunning. This one non savant idiot could single handedly disprove evolution. I project, if this is the trend, that the human race will cease to exist within 3 generations.
Which is why I am so very thankful that hempy longstockings is only a one in a billion, true, honest to goodness, straight up douche bag.
pubert is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived pubert!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2010, 10:53 AM   #42
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:57 PM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 123 Times in 19 Posts
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I think this fits also...

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it". The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average, much higher than in actuality; by contrast the highly skilled underrate their abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority. This leads to a perverse result where less competent people will rate their own ability higher than more competent people. It also explains why actual competence may weaken self-confidence because competent individuals falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. "Thus, the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

“ The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Hogie43 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hogie43!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #43
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:57 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Shit guys, this kid really pissed some of ya'all off! I'm frustrated by this kid, but hell, I deal with his type on a near daily basis! I sure wish I could deal with the people you all do for the sake of my blood pressure. If this kid pissed me off as badly as he did some of you I would have had a mid 20's heart attack by now.

Don't take this as I'm defending him or anything, it just seems that he is taking a little more flack than even thasick1 or super got and those guys were genuinely fucking up!

Ya know, just sayin', getting as worked up over this idiot isn't really as worth it as it may have seemed in the beginning. I can think of 6 people off the top of my head that have about the same attitude and skill levels as this moron and I just can't let it get to me or I would chase them right out of the motorcycle world much like you guys are giving the impression of to this kid.

I dunno, just my , carry on as you were.

-Rat

On second thought, I have gone off the deep end on people less stupid than him, it never did get much done and just took up more time I could have been Doing Work. But I digress. As funny and entertaining as this is, I think he gets the point, and if he doesn't, open fire all you want. Either way I think the point has been clearly made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #44
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I have five heart attacks every week, it keeps me mean.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #45
dnbltn
Kicks Ass
CF Addict
dnbltn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:57 PM
Flip Offs: 87
Flipped Off 34 Times in 30 Posts
dnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to behold

I am going to dust off a old cf.com classic and say this guy can...

SUCK MY BITCH....DICK!
dnbltn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dnbltn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #46
DannyChaos
CF Pitbull
CF Addict
DannyChaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 99 Times in 42 Posts
DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

My aim is to push him.That's it. It is up to him to take the push and ether start working on his bike ,shut his mouth,show respect and learn.Or sell it,stop riding,stop bullshitting and take up bonsai sculpting in his own little fantasy world where everything is built of lies and hemp.It is no fault of anyone on this site other than his own that he has gotten flamed out and put down.He has a mouth on him and no brain,background,respect or drive to back it up.I look at it like this: If you are not good at jumping, than playing leapfrog with unicorns is a bad idea.
~DC~
DannyChaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DannyChaos!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #47
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
I have ten fart attacks every week, it keeps me steamy .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #48
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbltn View Post
I am going to dust off a old cf.com classic and say this guy can...

SUCK MY BITCH....DICK!

howdja know hes a richard mate ..

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2010, 02:58 AM   #49
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Thumbs up Re: THE HEMPINZOMNIAC90 THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyChaos View Post
My aim is to push him.That's it. It is up to him to take the push and ether start working on his bike ,shut his mouth,show respect and learn.Or sell it,stop riding,stop bullshitting and take up bonsai sculpting in his own little fantasy world where everything is built of lies and hemp.It is no fault of anyone on this site other than his own that he has gotten flamed out and put down.He has a mouth on him and no brain,background,respect or drive to back it up.I look at it like this: If you are not good at jumping, than playing leapfrog with unicorns is a bad idea.
~DC~

What part should I start with?! Ok, first, the bonsai sculpting had beer nearly coming out of my nose, the reality built of lies and hemp, hilarious! Holy shit, leapfrog with unicorns when your not good at jumping?! I think YOU should write a book called, "Life, how it is!".

If I had more rep to give at the moment I would hit ya for that post bro, I'll get ya when it recharges. I like your "No BULLSHIT" attitude, total respect!

-Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2010, 10:13 AM   #50
DannyChaos
CF Pitbull
CF Addict
DannyChaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 99 Times in 42 Posts
DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Glad you enjoyed. And thanks man.
DannyChaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DannyChaos!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum