McDonalds and their "ghetto" ad campaign for the last few years... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > McDonalds and their "ghetto" ad campaign for the last few years...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: McDonalds and their "ghetto" ad campaign for the last few years...

on another side note. our Rep for Newport always puts the ads up using the "black" side when theres another side with a "white" couple doin whatever activity they are doing. and when have four slots for ads in our shop why does all four have to be "black"... oh yeh and our Newport rep is black as well. just saying

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
smokeyandthebandit
Senior Fighterer
smokeyandthebandit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
smokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of lightsmokeyandthebandit is a glorious beacon of light

-Mike

2009 Buell 1125CR
1997 Suzuki Bandit 600
1975 Honda CB360T
smokeyandthebandit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived smokeyandthebandit!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #13
bwh998
GURU
CF Pimp
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 50 Times in 43 Posts
bwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to all

definitely ghetto. i think they have like 9999999999 stabbings in their parking lots a day.
bwh998 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bwh998!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
bwh998
GURU
CF Pimp
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 50 Times in 43 Posts
bwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to all

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...0187d6f0589da0
bwh998 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bwh998!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #15
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 125 Times in 97 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Racist my ass. lol

Here's what I've learned about McDonalds and their "target market".

1) McDonalds gift certificates are a great valentines day card for your bitches.

2) Ain't no one in the ghetto that can afford more than $1.00 for a coffee.

3) Now you can get a 500 piece McNugget.

4) Hip hop and McDonalds go together like chicken and... McDonalds?

5) Improper use of the english language means you speakin the ghetto jive.

6) When brothers have nothing better to do they will rhyme about anything... even burgers.

Not racist, observations. Plain and simple.

Best part? Burger King has stepped off their high and mighty royalty horse.... and is now advertising to the ghetto too.

Anyone ever seen idiocracy? I could swear it was a future documentary...

And for the record, if I were black, I would be offended that McDonalds is trying to buy out the market on ghetto. Seriously. Can you think of a better way to feed a stereotype that a 5 piece McNugget and a $1.00 large drink?

(And before anyone else pulls the racist card, remember who's posting... a white boy named JAMAL. hahaha)

WAY DOWN HERE ON LEVEL 7, HIDING FROM THE RADIATION.
mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mpls|cafe|racer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #16
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

The last posted ad can't be racist because it's not true. No two white cops are gonna chase down a hungry black guy in the hood holding a cheeseburger.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #17
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer View Post

Anyone ever seen idiocracy? I could swear it was a future documentary...

Fuckin' rep dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #18
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I was an intern at a PR agency when that tagline/theme/slogan was introduced. This particular agency happened to be the agency of record for the McOpCo locations (the locations run by Corporate and not franchise owners) In west Michigan. This particular agency, in super-dutch West Michigan, was staffed probably 3 white women to every 1 male. Only black person in the place was the receptionist (and a lesbian Guamanian exec. Asst, but that's not black... though it probably counts as a triple-word score on the diversity scoreboard). I wanted to throw myself out of my shitty, pink feather boa decorated, borrowed-from-the-lady-on-maternity-leave office window every time I heard Blondy McOverpaid sing "bada-bup-bop-ba!" trying to get everyone onboard with the new McFreshness. "YOUGUYS, TIMBERLAKE IS DEBUTING IT ON LIKE, THE RADIO 'N STUFF! IT'S GONNA BE THE BOMB!"

I shudder.

The debut was a big day. McOpCo actually paid the agency to hold a march on the state capitol where managers and workers handed out the "new" Del Rio salads to all the politicians and free french fry coupons to all the little kids on school tours through the capitol building. They made me dress up like a drive-thru boy and hand out fucking coupons while the student volunteers who showed up for the day got to go do cool shit... like see the restrooms where senators go to proposition their pages, or something. Anyway, I hated that day. Fuckers tried to make me find my own way home after driving me there (almost 2 hours from my college apartment).

Also, it's not so much aimed at black people; it's aimed at the white kids who want to act like the black stereotype. "urban" is where the money's at, yo. Suburban white kids will spend top dollar to look like they're "rising up" from the gutter.
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived The Ruckus!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #19
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

lol, you care about everything. I'm driving the who-gives-a-fuck-train all the way through the lunch line.

If they want to give a free afro-pick with each meal, I'll still go there
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #20
Taiden
I love lamps
CF Pimp
Taiden's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 89 Times in 45 Posts
Taiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud of

I go home and make myself a sandwich.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

#1 + #2
88 FZR400 ~ link
Tall Bike ~ Build
Taiden is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Taiden!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion