Spyder's Noname (yet) 636 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads

2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussions about the 2011 Buildoff entries should go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Spyder's Noname (yet) 636

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:17 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future
Default Spyder's Noname (yet) 636

I picked up a bike from BBR the second week in Dec and didnt do much with it till the other night..

I know it doesnt count till I have a photo with the date someplace in it so Ill have to start that tomorrow when I get a minute.

Im on a serious budget cuz Im out of work on my burn injury still and living off workmans comp till I get back to work. So I wont be doing any serious mods to it. Pretty much cleaning it up, doin some paint and powdercoat, and making it mine.

(Pulled from BBR's for sale thread for reference and ideas)

I have a line on some powdercoat from a friend for free! He wants to use some small parts right now to do to put in a portfolio. His oven right now is only 1' in any direction, but that leaves me with quite a few parts to do..

Color scheme Im thinkin about goin with is Matte black. BUT Im thinkin about doing things a little different with it.. Kinda like this..

Im thinking either have a Jack Daniels theme to it, or something else..

The whole bike to be in matte black, and just the accent pieces (in the paint) in gloss black.

Either the "Old #7" on each side of the tail in gloss black, with the Jack Daniels label crooked across the tank in the same gloss black.

OR

The number 53 on each side of the tail, with some big ass cool look brass knucks across the whole tank in gloss black.

Subtle but not standing right out there kinda look.

Due to the fact that I only have so much strength in my left hand I cant drop the motor and coat the frame, and paint the motor like I want. Im limited in what I can really do (heavy lifting).

Im thinking of pulling the header and polishing it up the best I can, aswell as the midpipe.

The polished but grimey cans were up in the air with either polishing them back up or coating them matte black and repacking them. The gold accents on the cans might stand out a little more if they were black, but if they were polished the whole exhaust might stand out nice over an entire black bike.

Powdercoat list (and this is up for discussion) : Matte black?
Front and rear rearsets, pegs, heal guards, upper and lower triples

Gloss black or Matte black..?
Left and right engine cases with polished stainless bolts

Wheels painted Matte black with gloss black accents across the hoop, like the tank and tail of the bike.

Paint the lower forks where the calipers mount matte black

Relocate the ignition switch (or hide it totally with a hidden switch)

ASV shorty levers

1 1/8" risers

TAG T2 CR low bend, OR Driven CF dirty bars

Smoked integrated tail light

LED flush mount turn signals in the front

For a headlight Im thinking either a V-Rod light or the Yamaha MT light like this one..

Run over my ideas and tell me what you think. Anyone that wants to photochop my ideas is more then welcome too. My P-shop skills fuckin blow.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived spyder!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:17 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: Spyder's Noname (yet) 636

sick does useless have that headlight on his bike?

Jack Daniels for the Mother fuckong Ween

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
sick does useless have that headlight on his bike?

Jack Daniels for the Mother fuckong Ween
If its the SV 650 hybrid then yes

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Glad ya got that from BB,nice tidy bike fer sure Joe ..Is that wot ya needed tha rearset for earlier?

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
spyder
Buy all my shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Glad ya got that from BB,nice tidy bike fer sure Joe ..Is that wot ya needed tha rearset for earlier?
Yes sir.. Paul is gonna hook me up with some rearsets and a clutch cover, he's got the year I need.
This user High Fived spyder!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

I like me some 636s
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #7
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 63 Times in 48 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fuck u! I was gonna..... lol. I kid I kid.... I got pix of the clutch cover for u. Do the jd label but instead of old #7 put old #636

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived paul!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
BMiller
That's Right!!!
Senior Fighterer
BMiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
BMiller is making some friendsBMiller is making some friendsBMiller is making some friendsBMiller is making some friends

Looking forward to this one bro!
BMiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #9
spyder
Buy all my shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiller View Post
Looking forward to this one bro!
Yeah its been a while, and Im sure Ill rebuild it again or even add too it. The FZR took me a few years to get it the way I wanted for the most part.

Lets see how this one turns out.. Any idea's people?? is there something I forgot to add to the list besides braided lines? lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #10
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

kick ass man.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads