Could anybody draw me a very very simple sketch of a fighter ? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Could anybody draw me a very very simple sketch of a fighter ?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Mr. Cuntz
German Blacksmith
Fighter
Mr. Cuntz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:41 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mr. Cuntz is making some friendsMr. Cuntz is making some friendsMr. Cuntz is making some friends
Default Could anybody draw me a very very simple sketch of a fighter ?

Gude,

i've got a big problem, i need a simple sketch of a streetfighter (black and white), but my art skills are f****** bad. Like the OCC-Logo only a few lines.

Maybe you can use this picture as a pattern. But the front wheel on the left side of the image.

Thank you,

Chris

If it doesn't work, you'll need a bigger hammer !!

Harley Davidson: Crap doesn't have to be cheap
Mr. Cuntz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
xonelife1983x
Need 4 Speed
CF Lover
xonelife1983x's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 AM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 71 Times in 13 Posts
xonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to all
Default Re: Could anybody draw me a very very simple sketch of a fighter ?

just add a couple things to this

2011 builder link - my 2004 z1k
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40255

"Have you ever thought about putting it in your wifes "other hole?"... no way and risk the chance of getting her pregnant?! "
xonelife1983x is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Parky
Fighter
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Parky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of lightParky is a glorious beacon of light

It dont get any simpler than nicking a Nike swish and Reebok logo.
Parky is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Parky!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:41 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

hahaha fuck thats shocking

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Mr. Cuntz
German Blacksmith
Fighter
Mr. Cuntz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:41 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mr. Cuntz is making some friendsMr. Cuntz is making some friendsMr. Cuntz is making some friends

That's good...But it must be a little bit more "retro" it should match to name "Feldschmiede" - something like a black smith...

Like this one, but more retro and worn out...:

If it doesn't work, you'll need a bigger hammer !!

Harley Davidson: Crap doesn't have to be cheap
Mr. Cuntz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
Section_59
"Detonation"
CF Addict
Section_59's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Section_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to all

Heres a start

i know you wanted it the other way round but this way round i could use a "S" for the tank and swingarm and a "F" for the forks and frame and engine mount
Section_59 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #7
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:41 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

That looks like someone screwing a Scottish Terrier lol

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
Section_59
"Detonation"
CF Addict
Section_59's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Section_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to all

yer i can see that straight away when you mentioned it haha
Section_59 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
SOL
Shit outta Luck
Fighterer
SOL's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 10 Times in 3 Posts
SOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of light

LMAOOOO!!!! sig'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
2018 Build Below:
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135380
SOL is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SOL!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #10
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
only a real dirty pervert would notice that

i know i did
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters