Vote here for the May 2011 Fighter of the Month! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the May 2011 Fighter of the Month!

View Poll Results: Who should win the May 2011 Fighter of the Month?
larriken 236 33.05%
ctluba 345 48.32%
robsroadeater 133 18.63%
Voters: 714. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #21
Rohr
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 04:18 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rohr is well likedRohr is well likedRohr is well likedRohr is well likedRohr is well likedRohr is well liked
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote here for the May 2011 Fighter of the Month!

I wanted to vote for larriken - very clean - nice job, but my vote went to ctluba. That's one BADASS looking bike, and I never would have guessed it started out as it did!
Rohr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #22
sweeper
VVItapdatassVV
Fighterer
sweeper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:18 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 8 Times in 1 Post
sweeper is a good noobiesweeper is a good noobiesweeper is a good noobie

Sorry Robbo........

Gotta go with the old school Hooooonda.......

Very tough decision, though, Rob's bike is a very well crafted machine, as is the CB, even with the extended swinger, but, my love of the old bikes overcomes my infatuation with the newer bikes.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
I want to move to some forgotten place, and just live life until the sun is blocked out by the bombs...
Nekkid Fizzer
Leader Bike
sweeper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #23
Archangel672
Brass Monkey
Fighter
Archangel672's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:18 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Archangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friends

That was a tough decision, those bikes all rocked

At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go inside the same box.
Archangel672 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #24
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:18 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Gotta vote for larrikin, nice bloke and a nicer bike.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #25
whiteknucler6
complete asshole
CF Lover
whiteknucler6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:18 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 27 Times in 6 Posts
whiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to all

Ctluba ftw!

my build

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=43097

A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy
whiteknucler6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 05:22 AM   #26
meagain1
Habitual bike builder
Fighterer
meagain1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:18 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
meagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to beholdmeagain1 is a splendid one to behold

anyone who shows a bike off in FOM with a dinted tank....definitly gets my vote!
meagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 05:29 AM   #27
leave_it_alone!
I'll do it........soon...
Senior Fighterer
leave_it_alone!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 AM
Flip Offs: 147
Flipped Off 26 Times in 9 Posts
leave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of light

fuck yes for ctluba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

leave_it_alone! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 05:56 AM   #28
flat_black
T0RQUE JUNKY
Fighterer
flat_black's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:18 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
flat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...

flat_black is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 06:53 AM   #29
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

I like the three but voted CB
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #30
chaos6
I Piss Excellence.

CF Addict
chaos6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

^^What flat_black and meagain1 said...

But I will say that this was a tough choice for me. Robs Kawa is fuckin clean as fuck and generally looks badass, plus I have a love for Kawasakis...CT's honda threatened to take my luck money though. I was intimidated by it.

"Make no small plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood."
-Daniel Burnham

'05 Z750s Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=32497

'90 Kawasaki ZR550 Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...18#post1163218
chaos6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests