Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 "Carmen" Discussion Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads

2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussion linked to build threads will be posted here, and open to anyone for posting

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 "Carmen" Discussion Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 PM
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser
Default Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 "Carmen" Discussion Thread

Have at it Ladies and Gentlemen.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 "Carmen" Discussion Thread

thats a sweet work zone ya got there. hope it dont get too cold

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
thats a sweet work zone ya got there. hope it dont get too cold
White trash to the max! Im gonna get a space heater out there for the Winter, and the work light puts out some heat too. Its gonna be cold, but I've never had a garage so I'm used to it. this is the closest thing to a garage I've ever had.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jackstand Johnny!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

i love the front end

These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
i love the front end
Right!?

You gonna pull the motor/wiring out for paint or paint around them? Keeping the frame silver? Love sv's. Gonna be a cool bike.

Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #6
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammadien View Post
Right!?

You gonna pull the motor/wiring out for paint or paint around them? Keeping the frame silver? Love sv's. Gonna be a cool bike.

Nate
I pulled the wiring harness out yesterday. Im waiting on a fellow to send me the proper castle nut sockets to remove the engine. The frame will hopefully be blasted and painted along with the swingarm. I gotta admit, it's more than I've ever tried to handle but she deserves it and I told yall I didnt think she was fit to be seen at FF11.
These people High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
I pulled the wiring harness out yesterday. Im waiting on a fellow to send me the proper castle nut sockets to remove the engine. The frame will hopefully be blasted and painted along with the swingarm. I gotta admit, it's more than I've ever tried to handle but she deserves it and I told yall I didnt think she was fit to be seen at FF11.
come on man i took my hunk o junk out there and came away with a sweet award for RATBIKE... i dont like your my bike isnt good enough excuse... go ahead and request off for July and ride out with me... its no fun talkin to myself in a BurgerKing while im eating my lunch...people already look at me weird enough lol

These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #8
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Wink Re: Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 "Carmen" Discussion Thread

Quote:
come on man i took my hunk o junk out there and came away with a sweet award for RATBIKE... i dont like your my bike isnt good enough excuse... go ahead and request off for July and ride out with me... its no fun talkin to myself in a BurgerKing while im eating my lunch...people already look at me weird enough lol
I said she wasn't fit for FF11.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #9
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 PM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Good luck on the build, Broseph.
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #10
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Thanks dude, I'm having a hard time with the paint scheme though. I might have to look at some swatches or something to visualize what Im going for better.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads