This fucking forum - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > This fucking forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 04:53 AM   #1
lecoen
Fighter In Training
lecoen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
lecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default This fucking forum

Every time I come here and read deeper in the older topics I get to see what a close bunch of people you are. A lot of shit happend on here. Fuck. Awesome to see the compassion of some of you and the effect it gives on others that probably benefit a lot from it. Pretty unique on a online platform if you ask me. Not like a lot of places on the internet where everybody just shits over each other and comes up with bullshit story's about themselves. The honesty is threw the roof here, awesome to see. Witch is probably the effect of giving straight up opinions but in a constructive way and respecting the others choices and thoughts.

I find myself lurking multiple times a day just to dig up some old conversations and enjoy reading them.

Yep, ok I'm done, screw you bunch of gayass peace and love spreading assholes.
lecoen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 11:29 AM   #2
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: This fucking forum

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 11:22 PM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:43 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Hell ya

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2017, 01:39 AM   #4
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I think recently someone called us dumb because of that. But that was because we didnt had same political views as him
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2017, 04:33 AM   #5
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ya know, i was thinking about this today. Some of the people I prefer to talk to outside of the forum are from this forum. Everyone seems to get each other on a level that most don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
I think recently someone called us dumb because of that. But that was because we didnt had same political views as him
Yeah, fuck that guy. He seemed to think he was right about everything and that we were pieces of shit for not thinking his way. Fuckin mouth-breather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
festivus
Fuck it, dying of old age sounds boring anyway...

Gunslinger Customs FB page
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived scottyp!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2017, 12:48 PM   #6
lecoen
Fighter In Training
lecoen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
lecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Sounds like a strong response from a nice and understanding person.
lecoen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:43 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Have a read, it's entertaining

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #8
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:43 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Thumbs up Re: This fucking forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Have a read, it's entertaining

Holy shit. I should have kept scrolling when I saw that thread. I love how his reply to me asking, "How do we fix the current situation in America?", was, among quite a few idiotic points, "make fist fights legal". I checked out on it all at that point, the guy was on another planet when it came to the insanity he was putting through a keyboard onto the internet.

I'm not a religious person, but I am a skeptic, so much in the same, when you say something, I sure hope you have evidence of it if you're going to convince me of it, and dohc kept repeating himself as if that was all the evidence I needed to believe in his theories on society and government.

Oh, and on topic, CF kicks ass. Best buncha hooligans I've ever met. Glad to say I've had a beer with quite a few regular and long standing members, and never came away from those interactions with anything less than an acquaintance, or a friend. Plenty I talk to regularly outside the forum too, this place is chock full of good people. I'm also quite abrasive at times, so it's a testament to the character of the average forum member to have dealt with me around here for as long as you lot have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2017, 12:29 AM   #9
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Buch of genuinly good hearted fucktards.

I told someone this weekend, that noone questions others mads ideas, we just point in right direction to make it better, or if we care about health

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2017, 06:44 AM   #10
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion