Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Koso DB03R

15K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  SEBSPEED 
#1 ·
Thought I'd make a separate post about this gauge. I've installed a handful aftermarket digital gauges, and this one stands out.

This gauge was relatively simple to install, and the lights and features are really nice. All the lights are brighter than my DB02R. I have the accessory dash for the DB02R, and it was a bit of a pain to get that set up how I wanted it. The DB03R is very well integrated and simplified.

Highly recommended!

VIDEO

See less See more
#4 ·
This would go nicely in the reviews section we don't have...

#26 ·
Im wiring one of these up on my bike. Looks amazing. COmpact and feature packed.
I have one issue i need to sort out though.
The speed sensor connection

The bike has a two wire connection and the KOSO has a three wire speed sensor connection. ITs been done before on the older DB01r, but theyve since changed the colour code on the wiring.

One is apparently +12v, another is GND and one wire is the signal. Problem.... which is which ?
Blue with red stripe is probably +12v
Blue with White Stripe ? Signal
White with Black stripe ? GND ???

#28 ·
Settings and wiring guide for a Kawasaki ER650f/n 2010

the settings that you need to make it all work- some may work on other kwakas
Wheel diameter - 1970mm(i may need to tweak this but for a standard 160 tyre its correct)
Sensor points - 12P (these are on front drive sprocket) it has a single pickup but that spikes 12 times every rotation OF THE WHEEL (ROUGHLY 3:1 SPROCKET RATIO) of the back wheel which is 1970mm
Pistons - 2P
Coil setting - Hi
Fuel sender range - 200 ohm but appears to read a little high and I may revert back to 100 ohm

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.