Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
612K views 7K replies 153 participants last post by  CK 187 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#10 ·
I couldn't bring myself to work on my bike yesterday like I had planned to. I didn't even want to look at it. I was sick to my stomach all day too.

I wish I had pics and videos to post, but all I have are the memories. I wish I got to hang out with him more than just at FF09. He was such a fun guy.

#12 ·
i remember thinking the same thing, sitting in traffic next to him. god that bike is sexy...

that and...nice short Tbo. :D

#16 ·
I had bought the Z-Kings ZX10 rear from Gavin when he was toying around with the SSA swap. Which turned out beautifully....one hell of a fabricator!

Later on, I had a spill and scratched my swinger all to hell, so I bought the Z-Kings OE swinger. This was just about a week before Willow Mae was born, and he was way too worried about boxing the 'arm up and getting it to me quickly. Had to almost beg him to not worry about it and take his time. The guy would bend over backwards to keep his word....one hell of a man!

Wish geography hadn't kept us from catching a ride together. Someday, hopefully, it won't!

R.I.P. Cheeze! We'll keep fightering as mortals down here on Earth!

#20 ·
I have this one of cheeze at FF09 rockin the 50 with the zip the thumb throttle.
I told him he was crazy for riding that thing around like that, unless he wanted to lose a thumb. He didn't care...gave it a couple of revs and took off. :LolLolLolLol:

He was the good kind of crazy, the kind we need more of in this world.

#22 ·
The first two guys I meet at FF was Gavin and Matt. They pulled in 10 min. after we did. We chatted for a few while checking in and I could tell it was going to be a great weekend.
Gavin, Matt and myself hung out a good bit at FF. We got to tear up the road leaving from the Inn a few times and even made a run into downtown Harrisburg. Our first attempt left us in the hood and we all had a laugh about that.
Overall great guy wish I could have ridden with him more!

#23 ·
wish i coulda met him.

#28 ·
Yes he could ride. I raced 50's with him and its apparent he could ride anything fast.

Ill share my fondest memories.

1. At the resort Gavin was giving Matt hell for being so into His Parrot bay Rum. AND the white flip flops.

2. Riding to the fair grounds. We had to stop and wait on traffic. Gavin got off his bike and started humping it like in the vids. Then he came up to adams truck and was dancing for us. Just goes to show he was always having a good time.

3. as he Is leaving the resort to go home, he locks up the rear tires of his truck and slides to a stop to say fis final goodbyes to all of us. Little did I know it was actually our final goodbye for him as well.

Not sure any of that made sense. Im still torn up over it and cant keep a good train of thoughts in my head.

RIP Gavin, you were a hell of a man and will be missed immensely.

#34 ·
3. as he Is leaving the resort to go home, he locks up the rear tires of his truck and slides to a stop to say fis final goodbyes to all of us. Little did I know it was actually our final goodbye for him as well.
Ok i remember this well, i was sitting right beside trucker outside right by the road. then we heard SKREEEEEEEECH and we look up and see cheeze making this face looking out of his truck window.

it was pretty damn funny.

#30 ·
Wish I could have met him! Ride in peace brother!

#37 ·
and when we were "modifying" the 50 and "retro fitting" the "thumb throttle" i apparently got my crotch a lil close to his face and he shouted "hey hey hey! there are enough of those pictures running around already!" lmfao, he was a trip man

#39 ·
I was fortunate enough to get to ride shortly with Matt and Gavin. He rode my 08 Zed for a bit and yes, I got to ride "The King"... He asked me nicely if he could wheelie it, and of course I obliged. I said, you flip it, you bought it!
He said if I do, The King is yours! And away we went. He gave my bike hell, I was learning the King. We stopped at a stop sign, he said, "Don't worry, get on it!" So as we started to go, I did a little a of course the front came up a wee bit. But it did so with some serious balls!! So I putted around from there on out!! Him and Matt did a drag race w/ my bike and Matts.. I think it was a dead even race, back when Matt had the 9R engine. Maybe Matt won... But just talking to the guy, amazing. Watching him fab stuff, priceless. I talked to him a few days before, and we were gonna go ride, and he was gonna teach me a little about wheelies...

I'll still learn. Just to show him I can.