Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Regulator/Rectifier for Lithium battery?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Datboy478 
#1 ·
Good day all, can anyone here recommend a good quality MOSFET regulator rectifier with output suitable for Lithium type batteries please? I have been looking for a UK supplier of Shindengen reg/recs but have turned up nothing. I know some later Yamaha and Kawasaki have what I need as OEM fitting but obviously they are very expensive when I just want a generic reg/rec. I wont buy off Ebay, there's way too many fakes and "compatibles" out there. Any suggestions for a reliable/honest UK supplier? Thanks.

#7 ·
Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my post. I've recently recovered my stolen Kawasaki 650r 2007.
I know this may or may not be the correct context or correct order this form ask.
But I am in desperate help . for have search for 3 days and no avail. Okay my 2007 Ninja 650r the guys who stole it did a number on the wiring I have since then got the bike running but after a while it will cut out on me because the battery dies due to fuel pump and lights using all the batterys power.
I have searched and searched wiring diagrams for the Regulatir/Rectifier. Posted in numerous other forms. But all I seem to find diagrams with the R/R having 3 yellow wires connected to the bike .and it varies from three to two to five colored wires.
My r/r has three black wires & one black with a yellow stripe, one white with a blue stripe and one tan. Could somebody please tell me which one of these three colored wires do I hook to the positive post to the battery so my battery would charge .thank you for your time your patience and sorry if I'm not in the correct thread with this form . but I'm ready to get on the road with this bike. being how my ZX7 is in the shop needing full engine overhaul rebuild thanks a lot. For any help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.