My Big Build - Page 89 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Big Build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 01:38 AM   #881
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:26 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: My Big Build

only nitrogen or air
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 02:29 PM   #882
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

reckon next winters job will be a full ally tank
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 09:13 PM   #883
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Rather expensive shelf parked behind it

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2020, 01:39 AM   #884
yantosh

its adjustable
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2020, 01:51 AM   #885
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Up, yes... left right and down might take some doing it appears

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2020, 10:41 AM   #886
yantosh

made the shelf go down today, drilling the hyper yoke

was going to post pics of the proposed mods to the fuel cell, but an executive decision was taken to abandon the cover , just make a tank... why do all this work now just to re-do next winter ..... i think the technical thought process is Fuck It
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2020, 02:24 PM   #887
yantosh

trying to think in 3d and hollow , might as well start at the top

bent up a piece of steel strapping into something resembling the profile i want

tape some card to it and draw one side, i,ll match the other side and trim from there. frame not exactly the same side to side

i,ll tack this piece to the extended base, build the top, cut it off and weld from inside and out, letting me smooth it off
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 03:18 PM   #888
yantosh

anti Corona kit on

I am joking, angle grinder time

point of no return on the fuel cell, choppity choppity

the bit I've left will end up as a baffle for the pump ... or be cut off later

template fits on the base, I've tacked on a temporary extension / template

paper template cut out ready to go

which fits nice on card

this is the second paper template, I took the last one to work and promptly lost it
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2020, 06:09 PM   #889
yantosh

top cut out and bent into shape, it looks to fit the base fine, will try it on the bike before tacking together

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2020, 03:44 PM   #890
yantosh

the glass tank was something of a monster, Ive a sneaky suspicion the alloy one is going to be no less ostentatious, the front may be dropped an inch or so before tacking the top to the bottom

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes