Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker - Page 13 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-31-2019, 06:43 AM   #121
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter
GoodKat's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Man, this is looking good, Kat [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/smilies/rock.gif[/IMG] Love the engraving on the caliper, too. Keep up the good work, boss!
Thanks a lot! When I engraved the caliper I was lacking ideas so I just engraved a cat's paw on it. I got 4 cats so it reminds me of them.

Hopefully this week I'll have some more updates.
GoodKat is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived GoodKat!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2019, 07:15 AM   #122
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker

Few updates regarding the welds of the exhaust. Not the best photos but you get the idea.

upload image

These people High Fived GoodKat!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2019, 05:58 PM   #123
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:15 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Kat .....great vision , super talent,i bet you are one interesting person tip my hat and 5x5 to ya
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2019, 06:21 PM   #124
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt View Post
Kat .....great vision , super talent,i bet you are one interesting person tip my hat and 5x5 to ya
Thank you, jay, but you're too kind. I didn't do any of the welding. I just did the plans for the build and some other pieces that did not require that much of a skill.

Actually I'm just learning stick welding through YouTube and practice after office job hours.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 06:30 AM   #125
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

Finally, the exhaust is finished, and placed on the bike.

Opinions?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 11:14 AM   #126
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:15 AM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Awesome!!
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 11:52 AM   #127
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:15 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Been awhile buddy. Glad to see you back. Exhaust looks great!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:00 PM   #128
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

@Smoker, @MikeGyver thank you both, good to see you! Indeed, it's been a while since I posted, but I mainly lurked the CF forum, lots of things happened... i don't know if it's CF worthy but I got anothet project in the shape of a 50cc 2t Honda scooter, I'm still working on it, but everything is mostly ready to be assembled. This week will have a roller!! ��
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:56 PM   #129
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

did my pestering worked for ou to post stuff?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 03:27 PM   #130
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
did my pestering worked for ou to post stuff?
Well, it seems so! ) You could do it more often!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes