Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 31 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2019, 06:43 AM   #301
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:57 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

as with all things i get involved in, i have changes of mind that interrupt proceedings, My latest change of mind is whether to stay with the Supersport 34.5 depth discs or change them for the SBK 30mm discs that better match the race calipers??

I have sent a question off to WRS about wheel fitment, see what comes back

Tank is now in Customs clearing in the UK

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2019, 04:45 AM   #302
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

WRS say SBK discs will fit no problem, so was considering sending the Supersport discs back and getting them exchanged, but then thought that i can always fit them to on of the GS's
so might just order the SBK discs anyway

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2019, 10:02 AM   #303
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

thought i would chase up the distributors/makers of the parts i still have on order, as i haven't had any contact from them for some time,

Performance Parts have just received my Gilles adjustable rear sets, so i have payed for them and they are in the post soonest,

BikeHPS are sorry but when they contacted Braketech a couple of days ago they got the usual story of "just about to do a batch" not a lot different to when i last got a rear disc from

Braketech then!!!

Warp speed Racing have received my block and pistons (main thing i was worried about), they are behind doing some engines they have on order, but will be doing mine soon(ish)

Mick Gardner Racing have forks done and are just waiting on a part to finish off the shock, should be ready for next week
Things are still moving along​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2019, 08:27 AM   #304
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Tank will be with me tomorrow as i have just payed the HMRC "BEGGING" letter for import duty and VAT..............Wankers

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2019, 12:49 PM   #305
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as the bearings and holder nuts came through the post, i did a test fit of the yokes, happy with it so far, need to do some small adjustments

and might need a thinner bearing seat washer, but not wanting to remove the bottom bearing in case i cause the bottom yoke any damage

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 04:54 AM   #306
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
That’s certainly stout!
You say that like its a bad thing!

PS, all further posts on EeeeeeeeeeeFE thread will be posted in "winter build off"

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2020, 01:26 PM   #307
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

well as the build off is now over, I will start to post any progress in here again

Pic from SNT Race engineering, First Ti engine mounting plate done, looks great

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #308
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Brilliant fast service from SPS, ordered yesterday, received this morning, now fitted*

fitted the crank cases together to do a gear box test, all good, so back apart tonight for some case sealant and re assemble and torque up.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #309
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

and more mucky pictures turned up on my phone from Mark today

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 12:18 PM   #310
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

wasnt sure if i had enough or the correct length of bolts required to fit all the engine covers/sump/generator.

so test fit was called for, found out which bolts were in need of ordering. now ordered.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes