SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 19 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 05:06 PM   #181
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

foot rest plates are locked in place

made a couple of crappy top mounts for the number board, they will be replaced , but once I make the crappy bottom mount it,ll be plenty secure and I can replace them one at a time for nice ones

bottom light is a bit off to one side but it has spacers, so it can be shuffled

body filler ordered from Amazon to finish the front muddie , then I can take a mould from it
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 05:49 PM   #182
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

because I,m a dumbass I somehow got it into my head that SV650 clutch covers were the same as TL..... well actually they feckin ain.t

I,ll finish the SV one and sell it
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2020, 04:53 PM   #183
yantosh

Sundays don,t have a lot of progress in them, they're more of a get it outside for a proper look and a tidy up day.

nice to see it outside with pegs etc on it

one thing i did notice is the light brackets, too slabby and plain ,deff need sortin out

should be better once not bare loominum too

will trim the bottom to match the muddie, then pocket , started scribbling,but ended up calling it a day

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2020, 04:13 PM   #184
yantosh

got a good bit of the bulk removed from the light mounts, welded other bits on too... only set it on fire a little

made a start on the proper brackets,they mimic the yoke, with added sticky out bits

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2020, 04:59 PM   #185
yantosh

mounts done .... well the clamps

popped them on

they match the yoke profile

slots line up too

someone on OSS sent me this

it fits and i,ll modify to suit

off to the back end now

rejoin bits of plastic i chopped up

bot sides are slightly diff, but not to worry, i,ll take a cast of it, reshape it, make a mould,then make a carbon one

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2020, 04:46 PM   #186
yantosh

care package arrived from Matt over on OSS

tip over sensor, oil restricter, short filter post and an oil cooler

I removed the heat exchanger, swapped the filter post and put the filter back on (i will get a new one) . The restrictor needs the hole tapped, do it when drilling cases for oil cooler lines

my stumpy levers arrived, no big money names i,m afraid, but they look good and will do the job

now they here i can finish mounting the knuckle dusters
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2020, 04:41 PM   #187
yantosh

time to make some dust, turn this scabby muddie into a buck

several hours later

it looks a lot more like i want it to ... a way to go yet, and then i need to make a mould and then replicate in aramid fibre

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2020, 05:49 PM   #188
yantosh

ordered a temp sensor and small digital display, to keep an on things, single rad and all

then pressed buy now on a motogadget mini, always takes a while to build up to buying them, expensive little things, but the speedo i have is too big for the available space

normal service will be resumed, cheap second hand bits, and only when i cant make it
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2020, 05:05 PM   #189
yantosh

teeny tiny update time

4 brass bushes to go with the headlight brackets, why brass? I had some

not much of an update, to be honest I couldn,t be arsed making them this lunch time, but the little bits keep it moving on
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #190
yantosh

today's lunch was the spacer / bush / washer set up for the lower rad brackets

had a machine available while I worked

swingarm spindle nuts

and an artist friend send me this for my tank cover graphics

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes