SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 22 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #211
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

clamps fit on the engine

front

and rear

need more springs, but ebay has half price akrapovic, not genuine?...... how very dare you

made a stainless tab to attach to the pipe

so the initial section now sits in place

with enough clearance to get above and below

i think i mentioned winding up the damper, and needing bracing... won,t move now

yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2020, 05:11 PM   #212
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

got the new filler cap in

then started looking at silicone water pipes...... they,re not cheap you know.... and I have a welder

quick mock up

see how this goes , no way standard hose kit is ever going to fit anyway
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #213
yantosh

@JamesHambleton .... this look like enough lean for ya ?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 04:25 PM   #214
yantosh

some more exhausty bits, couple of bends and made up the sockets

sockets fit fine

need to make more pieces

but this is kinda the idea

the bit after this is a cunt, tight rad pie cut spiral

and the rear guard is the bane of my fuckin life

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2020, 02:55 PM   #215
yantosh

another slice of pie anyone?

this lot are not as close to identical as the last lot, gives me options
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2020, 04:56 PM   #216
yantosh

weld can wait till weekend, but blue tape will suffice for now

the pipe from the header to point forwards is interesting, looks like a mad waterpark slide ( only tiny and sharp)

will end up here

missing one piece

i,ll tack up the two sections, then a single tack between them to see if it can be fed through the frame without a slip join ......... fingers crossed
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2020, 04:58 PM   #217
yantosh

welded up the curly out the head section

spring hook be added later

section can be fitted to engine and bolts accessed

no way pipe can be one piece, needs the slip join

i got ahead of myself , mocked up the rest of the first pipe, looked good, i,ll tack it... fuck it....just weld it ..... then chop it in half again ya twat.....

got some brake pads too
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2020, 01:39 AM   #218
yantosh

dunno why 3 pics gone, they were fine last night
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2020, 04:00 PM   #219
yantosh

lets see if photobucket are still coming the cunt

added a couple of rings to the top of the velocity stacks and a colleague rad the inside with his CNC lathe

this shape looks better ... I am guessing here tho

from the preview i guess not ..... and i,m not allowed to host anymore on here , i go email them as I pay them
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2020, 04:07 PM   #220
yantosh

their twitter says they having issues, working on fixing

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes