Why no discounts??? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Buyer/Seller Feedback Been burned when buying or selling something online? Let everyone know!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Why no discounts???

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-22-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
flipper1152
You ride on the back
Noobie
flipper1152's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
flipper1152 is a NOOB
Default Why no discounts???

My nameís Dee. I hail from Maryland. My uncle first introduced me to bikes way back when and I started riding 10 years ago. My current bike is a vfr 750.

Since Iíve started riding, Iíve been constantly upgrading, replacing and generally putting a whole chunk of change and time into my bikes (probably the equivalent of the GDP of a small country at this stage ). Itís worth for the joy of getting out on the road!
In my case local doesnít present loads of choice, so usually I try to find a few good online stores with good after sales service and stick with them. At this stage, Iíve dealt with my fair share of stores. Over the years, one thing thatís bothered me has been that I havenít come across a single store that has made it worth my while to be a long serving customer. Iím not expecting much, but when youíre spending a lot of your hard-earned cash with the same store it would be nice to have that acknowledged.

I've tried group buys, and although they can be useful, theyíre time consuming, as well as being limited for obvious reasons.

I'm wondering if I'm just me or if other people in the broader biking community see this as a big enough problem to warrant someone (i.e. me) putting their time into finding a solution? Or maybe if thereís already a solution that I just havenít seen yet?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Hereís a link to a landing page for the purpose of gauging interest

http://collectoildrops.com

PS: I'm new to the forum so not sure this in the right place. If it's not just let me know and I'll move it.
flipper1152 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback