Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth! - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth!

View Poll Results: Which bike is June 2011's Fighter of the Month on CustomFighters.com?
R3voltn1's CBR 929 426 44.19%
Wildweasel_pt's Vmax 58 6.02%
KawaFunky's ZX10 87 9.02%
KnifeMakers's CBR F2 340 35.27%
Maestro's VTR Superhawk 53 5.50%
Voters: 964. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #81
DiscO BeaR FighTerz
Bandit 1157
Fighterer
DiscO BeaR FighTerz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:53 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
DiscO BeaR FighTerz is making some friendsDiscO BeaR FighTerz is making some friendsDiscO BeaR FighTerz is making some friends
Default Re: Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth!

that 929 is insane, but i find that knifemaker's bike is the one i want to take for a spin

02' ZuKi B12S!
DiscO BeaR FighTerz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #82
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

isn't the voting closed on this yet?

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #83
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:53 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow bob View Post
isn't the voting closed on this yet?
Done deal fer sure!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #84
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:53 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Yeahhhhh!!!

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #85
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:53 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Woahh tha fookin threads come ta life agin !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #86
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Done deal fer sure!
true.... but I wanted to make sure it's official......didn't wanna suffer Premature Congratulations

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #87
r3voltn1
DON'T NEED CRACK - I'M A

CF Addict
r3voltn1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:53 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 9 Times in 6 Posts
r3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRRRT View Post
Yeahhhhh!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Woahh tha fookin threads come ta life agin !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow bob View Post
true.... but I wanted to make sure it's official......didn't wanna suffer Premature Congratulations
Thanks guys...The rulebook dosnt really say when it's over......so after the 1st passed, I assumed it was over the 20th of this month so it would be a full month of voting.

I have to say in the most humble way.....I am eager to get a fotm badge and be a part of the king-ding-a-ling group with you guys!!!

.....rise up, rebel, repel, repulse, resist,....R3VOLT!!!
r3voltn1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived r3voltn1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #88
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:53 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Let me be the first to congratulate you brother, Outstanding work and a great guy.
Youre a winner all round in my book buddy.

Alien, your flawless body work finishing is also a huge factor in this build being an outstanding fighter.
Kudos to you also brother.

To all the runner up builds.

You ALL have awesome head turning rides, and I would be proud to check myself out sitting on them in a shop window, any day of the week.

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBRRRT!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #89
JiiPee
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 05:53 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
JiiPee is a NOOB

Really nice bikes indeed, But IMO knifemakers bike was the nicest one. Looked like a streetfighter should like in my opinion. But I liked the R3voltn1's bike aswell because it was so different from the others.
JiiPee is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JiiPee!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests