Vote for the April CF Fighter of the Month! - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the April CF Fighter of the Month!

View Poll Results: Which is April 2011's Fighter of the Month?!
CamBandit17 170 20.86%
Renegades 185 22.70%
FLz1kRider 46 5.64%
LogiPunk 90 11.04%
SmokeyandtheBandit 44 5.40%
Rohr 280 34.36%
Voters: 815. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #41
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote for the April CF Fighter of the Month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3025spd9in View Post
WHY IS CHOOSING JUST ONE SO HARD????

Decided to go with the FZ. I love classic 80's rockets Plus I own one
There's no FZ this month...

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #42
x0ny
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
x0ny is a NOOB

Rohr's stance is just...sickkkkkkkkkkkkk
x0ny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 01:49 AM   #43
Jokermachine
Will have a bike... soon
Jokermachine's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:04 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 223 Times in 86 Posts
Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ah, sad to see the guy I voted for was in the lead for a while and now he's far behind.
Jokermachine is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 06:55 AM   #44
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

ROHR hands down IMHO. I Really dig what he did with his ride.

Its not that I was doing a hand stand on the bike at the time.... it was the fact the bike had left the track and was now traveling leteral a few feet off the ground.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 11:14 AM   #45
akapipe1
Fighter In Training
akapipe1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
akapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of lightakapipe1 is a glorious beacon of light

there all nice but CAM got my vote...
akapipe1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived akapipe1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #46
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer
NinjaJohn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:04 PM
Flip Offs: 52
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
NinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud of

All very nice, But Mr. Cambandit gets my vote, I'm a sucka for lip stick and and the rims matched to the can it just tits
NinjaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived NinjaJohn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #47
Sin
Fighter
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Sin is making some friendsSin is making some friendsSin is making some friends

It was between smokey and cam for me... this was my first time ever voting and it was pretty hard because I really like them all. I just had to think "OK I'm tall and like the clean stealth look, which one would I buy?" I could see myself in an orange bike... that's something my best friend would get.
Sin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #48
John Prophet
That guy

CF Pimp
John Prophet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 133 Times in 39 Posts
John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

EVERYONE NEG REP HIS ASS OFF THIS FORUM

2011 Build off entry thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39157

2011 Build off discussion thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39156

Revelation's normal build thread
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=36848&page=5
John Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #49
lameduc
Denver's new dad
CF Lover
lameduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:04 PM
Flip Offs: 57
Flipped Off 131 Times in 48 Posts
lameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to alllameduc is a name known to all

pffffft

HunterSThompson
This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.
lameduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #50
jedwards0114
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jedwards0114 is a NOOB

sweet bikes
jedwards0114 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests