Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Anyone tried one of these?

998 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  rabies 
#1 ·
I understand that this is only the gauge itself. I have an o2 sensor already, the sensor is a 4 wire sensor that was in a v8 bike (ls1 smallblock) which had a holley efi kit on it. I remember that bike had a digital dash that was supported by the ecm which had all kinds of info on it, the most important to me being that it had an afr readout that was a wideband readout. We changed headers on it and when we did the customer (who had more dollars than sense tbh) had us install new o2 sensors. He didn't want the old ones so i kept one and gave one to a fellow gearhead. Since the bike had a wideband readout i am assuming that the sensors must be wideband sensors, does this seem correct to everyone here? If that is the case I should be able to use the sensor i have with that gauge, right? I have no problem saving up to get a nice afr gauge kit that has the sensor, gauge, and all in it if this didn't work but figure if I already have a sensor and this gauge is fifteen bucks shipped it might be worth a shot as it's not a ton of money risked. Need second opinions and there's a lot of bright minds here, please lemme know what you think. And sorry about the long post 😇

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am building up the collection of parts for a turbo system, intercooled running 6-8 pounds of boost on the stock pistons while i save up for a forged set. I would like to install a free-er flowing end can and get the carbs dialed in dead-nuts while I am still running naturally aspirated this way I could make sure the gauge is accurate before boost comes into the equation. I'm torn....... HELP!!! 😂😂

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.