Thanks To All - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Thanks To All

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2014, 08:24 PM   #1
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:46 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Thanks To All

Once again Fighter Fest was a great time. Each year we spend the weekend with each other and it is such a great time. It is a group that ( I think ) makes everyone feel at home.

I would like to point out a few people that made it work again this year;

Thanks to Dan " Superbeast" Karns: without a doubt Dan stepped up and offered his shop as refuge to this years event and made us all feel welcomed at his shop. His staff was great and were very accomidating to us:

Thanks to Danny Chaos for lugging a grill some 150+ miles to make sure that everyone got fed proper on Saturday

Thanks to Spyder for providing the service shop on wheels and for spending his time working with everyone to help get them running and keep them running throughtout the weekend.

Thanks to the VS crew for coming and showing its support. It also didn't hurt that they showed up with FREE T-Shirts .........

Thanks to the memebers and non-members ( sign up ) that showed to make that event possible. The event itself does not and can not happen without the support that it gets from the people that show.

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Wolfman!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2014, 07:17 AM   #2
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 10:46 AM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Thanks To All

Big thanks to you Chris. Without your work this shit wouldn't be possible.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #3
cynicalrider
Fighter In Training
cynicalrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
cynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Thanks To All

From the FB group, my thanks to everyone:

So now that I am no longer drunk, no longer hungover and can form complete thoughts and sentences I would like to send a special thank you to everyone for another successful Fighter Fest and amazing weekend. Special thanks to in no specific order, Chris for organizing FF as always and cooking, Dan for hauling his grill all the way to FF so we can feed our sorry asses, Rich for taking my bike home and fixing it, Jesse for letting me rip on his 250, Richard for letting me rip on his XR, Joe for letting me rip on the drift trike, the BBR crew for the cherrys and paying for my breakfast, the canadians for the awesome t shirt, Frederick Dan Karns for giving us a place to hang out saturday, feeding us and the dyno runs, and everyone else I may have missed! Another amazing year in the books.
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived cynicalrider!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014