Metalvation - how I get work done! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Music

Music Got a love for music? Let us know what you're listening to!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Metalvation - how I get work done!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:21 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Metalvation - how I get work done!

Nothing helps me DW more than some metalvation!

Definition:

me·tal·va·tion –noun
Pronounced: [meh-tuhl-vey-shuhn]

1. heavy metal music that motivates;

For me... In Flames, Lamb of God and August Burns Red REALLY get me D'ing W at a good pace!

p.s.- I came up with this word today, but apparently other people have used it before me...
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ab420!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Colledge123
Bikeless
CF Addict
Colledge123's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:21 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Colledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Metalvation - how I get work done!

have a listen to the ocean (the ocean collective)
meal "metalvation" for me. That and Karma to burn.
Colledge123 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:21 AM
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all

Was listening to the album "Come Clarity" as I read that.

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrAwKwArD!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:21 AM
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Metalvation? Fuck yeah!

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #5
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:21 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420 View Post
Nothing helps me DW more than some metalvation!

Definition:

me·tal·va·tion –noun
Pronounced: [meh-tuhl-vey-shuhn]

1. heavy metal music that motivates;

For me... In Flames, Lamb of God and August Burns Red REALLY get me D'ing W at a good pace!

p.s.- I came up with this word today, but apparently other people have used it before me...
FUCKING METAL AMEN BROTHER

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 10:50 PM   #6
Scooby
Killed The Street
Senior Fighterer
Scooby's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 35 Times in 14 Posts
Scooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to allScooby is a name known to all

Lamb of god
mushroomhead
slipknot
stone sour
mudvayne
five finger death punch
ramstein

also a little secret
basshunter
lol

That's a list of music I mostly listen to at work and on the bike

|| Touch My Bike I Rape Your Dog ||
||||
||R.I.P Carl Vernie AkA PunkVernie||

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater
LOL yera fookin animal I fookin luv that rat ya bilt mate .True British fook to ya all style lad .
Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Music