Vote for the November 2014 Fighter of the Month - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the November 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Which is the November FOTM?
Suban12's turbo bandit 89 24.65%
ctluba's crazy monster 28 7.76%
knifemaker's moss custom aggressor prototype 244 67.59%
Voters: 361. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 08:01 AM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default Vote for the November 2014 Fighter of the Month

Almost a non vote this month, but two late entries are going to make this month's choice quite difficult.

Click on the picture to go to the entry post to read about the modifications and work that's gone into each build.

Suban12's turbo bandit

ctluba's crazy monster

knifemaker's 2014 Moss Custom Aggressor Prototype

Good luck guys! All awesome bikes.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 08:13 AM   #2
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here
Default Re: Vote for the November 2014 Fighter of the Month

Wtf. Im boycotting this months vote. Too hard.
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
blensen
GURU

CF Addict
blensen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

If two of these bikes would have entered in just about any other month they'd have my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter
my throttle response was as fast as an old man with parkinsons trying to put his keys in the door
blensen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived blensen!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 10:46 AM   #4
eccles291
Angry Northerner
Fighterer
eccles291's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
eccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
Almost a non vote this month, but two late entries are going to make this month's choice quite difficult.
I bet Suban12 is a bit pissed off now!!

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue!

First SF project - K3 Gixer 6

GPz900R project
eccles291 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

A small but very nice selection this month. Its hurts seeing anything nice up against Knifefighter's bike for bike of the month, because there's no way I could bring myself to vote against against it.
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sebwiers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 12:58 PM   #6
ctluba
CF Addict
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Those other two bikes are crazy bad ass fighters. Bad Asssssssss!! Figured I would throw in a odd ball freak show just for some spice and confuse a few dudes!

I love comin in last anyway!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #7
Uktech1
Newbie but not new

Fighter
Uktech1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:07 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Uktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to all

I've watched knifemaker's build from early on and have been blown away with by the work he's done on this bike.
Uktech1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Uktech1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #8
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
I love comin in last anyway!!!!

Story of my life with FOTM.

I think the one thing that seems to be lost on some people voting month to month is the incredible level of work every bike entered has had done to it. Some not so fancy as others, but still a loving investment of time regardless of the end product. Too bad I can't vote for them all every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #9
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:07 PM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I had to go with the Bandit, because TURBO

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #10
MADMIKE
How low can you go?
Fighterer
MADMIKE's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
MADMIKE is making some friendsMADMIKE is making some friendsMADMIKE is making some friendsMADMIKE is making some friends

I feel for Suban and Ctluba. Any other month they would have clinched an easy win. Knifemaker gets the vote
MADMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MADMIKE!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month