help needed badly 1993 1100 GSXR streetfighter - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions

Beginner Streetfighter Questions This is the place to ask all beginner questions with no fear of being flamed. This section will be HEAVILY MODERATED! Any fighter related question is allowed, no matter how simple!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > help needed badly 1993 1100 GSXR streetfighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #1
Stretchmurph
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stretchmurph is a NOOB
Default help needed badly 1993 1100 GSXR streetfighter

I "found" this the other day so i see the perfect Fighter Base but I need help. asically its a frame and engine, Any info on front and rear suspension Changes, I think i Have a loom and rad sourced or am I better off to get after market Items?
Thanks in advance.

Stretchmurph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Stretchmurph!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2018, 07:19 PM   #2
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: help needed badly 1993 1100 GSXR streetfighter

First time working on bikes? First time bike?

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2018, 07:23 PM   #3
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Pics aren’t very good but from what I can tell the rear is from a Gpz750. I can’t tell the front but doesn’t look original.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2018, 10:58 PM   #4
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:54 PM
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ambitious, Stretchmurph. Wasn’t sure what you were showing us in the first pic.
My long term project has very little left of the bike I started with.
Do you have paperwork for your project? I have had to part out stuff after I put time and money into it because the papers turned into a quagmire. Like trying to get a signature from a dead person.

Welcome to the show.

Cheers, Zweihammer

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #5
Stretchmurph
NoObie
Noobie
Stretchmurph is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post
First time working on bikes? First time bike?
Oh I;ve had a few blades and bandits. A few years back now but.
Its my First bike build, ive bastardised a few cars in my timebut always hankered after a streetfighter
Stretchmurph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
Stretchmurph
NoObie
Noobie
Stretchmurph is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighterkz View Post
Pics aren’t very good but from what I can tell the rear is from a Gpz750. I can’t tell the front but doesn’t look original.

Later, Doug
Yeah I think she was an abandoned project, the front has Kawasaki badges on it but it's past it, I want to put a different front end on her, Maybe upside downs if i can Find an easy swap.
I dont know what the swingarm is from. the rear suspension is completely missing.
I'm waiting on paperwork before i can get in at it properly
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2018, 04:18 PM   #7
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

The original front forks were USD units. They tend to be some of the longest in length available. You can definitely swap to newer forks but may lose ground clearance.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #8
Stretchmurph
NoObie
Noobie
Stretchmurph is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Ambitious, Stretchmurph. Wasn’t sure what you were showing us in the first pic.
My long term project has very little left of the bike I started with.
Do you have paperwork for your project? I have had to part out stuff after I put time and money into it because the papers turned into a quagmire. Like trying to get a signature from a dead person.

Welcome to the show.

Cheers, Zweihammer
Yeah maybe I'm mental.
The fork lift couldn't lift the van for the scrap man I couldn't believe what we found.
Yeah as for the papers I;m waiting on them before I get into it, I was nearly badly done With a car a few years Back.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions