Custom Fighters VIP Membership.... - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information

News and Site Information News and information about Custom Fighters. and Problems & Suggestions Subforum.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Custom Fighters VIP Membership....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2007, 01:10 PM   #21
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Custom Fighters Premier Membership....

jesseunvoas has received 100 reputation points for becoming a Premier Member... notice the extra green rep block on his posts now!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #22
ab420
Abministrator
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

CRF3 has also received 100 rep points (equal to 1 green rep block on his posts) more becoming a Premium Member!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 07:45 PM   #23
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 25 Times in 25 Posts
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light

yeah yeah yeah, i'm working on it

i work on commission per hour turned, at a high dollar chopper shop, and those sissies never ride this time of year, so i'm not turning many hours... so i'm not making much money. damnit damnit damnit... at least they have heat though

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.
skr00zloose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #24
CRF3
hack
Senior Fighterer
CRF3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:55 PM
Flipped Off 12 Times in 12 Posts
CRF3 is making some friendsCRF3 is making some friendsCRF3 is making some friendsCRF3 is making some friends

you had to say useful things and help people to get your rep. I just had to pay $20. I figure in another year or two these rep points will have a better exchange rate than the dollar, so I'm trying to get in on the ground floor on this one
CRF3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 08:29 PM   #25
jesseunvoas
Ebay PosterChild
CF Lover
jesseunvoas's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 PM
Flipped Off 20 Times in 10 Posts
jesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friends

lol eat that suckers
jesseunvoas is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #26
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRF3
you had to say useful things and help people to get your rep. I just had to pay $20. I figure in another year or two these rep points will have a better exchange rate than the dollar, so I'm trying to get in on the ground floor on this one
Post of the day imo.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #27
ab420
Abministrator

We have a member that JUST SIGNED UP, and is ALREADY a Premium Member!

PFT, welcome to the club!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2007, 09:29 PM   #28
jesseunvoas
Ebay PosterChild
CF Lover
jesseunvoas's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 PM
Flipped Off 20 Times in 10 Posts
jesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friends

hes not even had one past and hes got more rep then most of your guys
jesseunvoas is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2007, 03:40 AM   #29
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:55 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 116 Times in 99 Posts
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420
jesseunvoas has received 100 reputation points for becoming a Premier Member... notice the extra green rep block on his posts now!
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #30
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Lantern
Heh... almost forgot....

got 100 rep points!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information