Saber63's frame Discussion thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2010 Streetfighter Parts Buildoff > 2010 Parts Buildoff Discussion Threads

2010 Parts Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussions about the 2010 Parts Buildoff entries should go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Saber63's frame Discussion thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all
Default Saber63's frame Discussion thread

all discussions can go here, or if you want in my bike build off, as they are very closely tied

build thread here http://www.customfighters.com/forums...714#post497714

more pics will be up soon so reamain calm

should have weekly updates

-Levi+

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Saber63's frame Discussion thread

Where did you get the tubing bent? Looks like an awesome project so far!

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mikey!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty
up2L8's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:28 PM
Flip Offs: 298
Flipped Off 90 Times in 54 Posts
up2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond repute

I think he ordered it in specific lengths and bends straight from a supplier. If I remember the prices weren't bad either.

That would be great info to have on hand though, those bends look perfect. It would prob be worth it for people looking to do a specific project and avoid messing with building/buying a bender and fucking up lots of tubing in the process.

ZX6R Streetfighter, sold to brother, on hold while away with military

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1313 View Post
Everyone knows dirt riders make the best street riders. If you aint slidin, you aint ridin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michjohnny View Post
ground up build. there will be alota blood sweat and beers in this one .
up2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
gsxrjez
Londons finest SRAD
Senior Fighterer
gsxrjez's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:28 AM
Flip Offs: 2
gsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of lightgsxrjez is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward to see a bike come together out of this.

Bill -
Quote:
Coronas in England!? What's next toothpaste?
SRADFIGHTER Build Thread

SRADFIGHTER Discussion Thread

SRAD BUILD PART 1

SRAD BUILD PART 2
gsxrjez is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
hornet919
Noobie
hornet919's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
hornet919 is a NOOB

that pretty awesome, good luck with the build
hornet919 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
shift1313
GURU

shift1313's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

very cool man. I dont know if you will be getting any frame competition
shift1313 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

Thanks everyone! i will say that the bike caht should go in the bike build thread but i to am looking forward to seeing a bike come out of this!

as for hte tube bends, i got it done at Prescion tube in orgean (around the portland area...) however they are more a large order place... and dont except credit cards... (net 30 accounts payable by cash or check) while they will accept one off small lot work, youll have to mail them a check... but yes price was cheap IMO ~$250 for all the tubing for my frame, and some of it CNC bent, jsut had to give them an XY plot of the line vertices(where the strait lines would meet if no bends) and also the radius of the bend

im sure other tubing places closer to you would be able to bend the stuff, but im not really sure what to look for, we meet these guys at a trade show

and i should have an update posted in a few mintues

EDIT: UPDATE POSTED :EDIT:

-Levi

This user High Fived saber63!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:28 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

nice one , the bar gets raised again
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer

i dont know if id go that far... just cause im tring doesnt mean its going to be good

Thank you, it does put a big smile on my face hearing that kinda stuff,

it looks like ill be going sking this weekend, so il be losing one day of work, but i plan on getting alot done,

ounce i get the second tube fitted and tacked, ill start work on the top tube, which requires buffing of both ends to fit right... if im lucky the tube will take less and less time to fit as i get used to cutting and cleaning up the tube ends...

once those get tacked up, ill have to bore the mounting tabs... which should be fine, but ill need to make the pins and such for the swing arm and motor and have those around when i mount the tabs...

but im not getting anywhere that close this coming week

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
Gixerman
?????????????

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Awsome project, plans look spot on and what a great donor motor, i really looking forward to seeing this come together
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2010 Streetfighter Parts Buildoff > 2010 Parts Buildoff Discussion Threads