Spare parts swap (exchange) - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps

Street Fighter Swaps From Fork Swaps to Swing Arm Swaps

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Spare parts swap (exchange)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
gixxer1100
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !

Senior Fighterer
gixxer1100's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:05 PM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 27 Times in 8 Posts
gixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud of
Default Spare parts swap (exchange)

Right, we all have, to some extent, a shed/ garage/ toolbox/ some dark corner, full of parts you may never use, and on our line of hobby we may need somthing else.

So not sure if there is a thread done already, if so, my bad I did not find it.

one's garbage may be someone else's gold .... correct ?

So I will start with a GSXR750 engine ( in bits ) that I am not going to use.

I believe the head can be used as a upgrade to an 1100 oil boiler, more flow & higher compression.

let me know what you have.

Piece is in NSW Aussie land

gixxer1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict
leo_black_label's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:05 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 7 Posts
leo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spare parts swap (exchange)

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...splay.php?f=78
It's called "parts exchange" and is down in the classifieds section near the "pay it foreward" etc...
Good idea though.
leo_black_label is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
spacejosh
Fighter
spacejosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:05 PM
Flip Offs: 16
Flipped Off 96 Times in 25 Posts
spacejosh is well likedspacejosh is well likedspacejosh is well likedspacejosh is well likedspacejosh is well likedspacejosh is well liked

ya know i wonder if the search really works at all ??
spacejosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict
leo_black_label's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:05 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 7 Posts
leo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to behold

As far as I can tell it does Not.
I have typed the exact name of the thread I can't find anymore and it comes up with the same unrelated threads as if I typed random words.
leo_black_label is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps