New Ideas - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Ideas

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: New Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
I agree that it is to be a motorcycle event.

The question is: Is it big enough to let it stand alone at say the stardust or do we still need to promote thru other venues?

There are 2 parts that are important to FF
1. That we showcase the talents of the builders and the bikes and by doing that promote the scene/genre
2. Give the people of the site a chance to come out and meet the people that they have had an online relationship.
How many actual "Custom Fighters"(bikes not members) were there last year? I'm guilty of not bringing one, best guess is you'll be guilty this coming year. If the "goal" is to promote fighters, people, all of us, need to have fighters.

I also think that a large part of the "core" group from FF is more interested in having the party than anything else.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
DannyChaos
CF Pitbull
CF Addict
DannyChaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:07 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 99 Times in 42 Posts
DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Don't get me wrong, I have the time available to me to travel wherever. I also don't have an issue packing up a vehicle or bike at the drop of a hat and leaving. I just think if we are going to turn some of our 3 hour trips into 8,9 and 10 hour trips we should all be on board with where we're going and all on the same page with how it's going to go down.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
DannyChaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #13
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Danny has hit it on the head pretty well. If Ohio is to be a new location for FF I'm cool with that, seeing some racing is a plus along with other stuff. I'm still game for the star dust this year but also interested in Ohio...definitely next year. I'll be where ever when ever if a new spot is chosen.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
tsukuyomi79 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ohio would be cool and easy for me.
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #15
ex5 fighter
Fighter
ex5 fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of lightex5 fighter is a glorious beacon of light

Mid Ohio would be a fun event but we would basically just be other spectators am I right? A streetfighter show of some sort would be cool, but I think the main issue is having a place we can all hangout, be ourselves and act reasonably stupid without problems. The stardust seemed to be a hit, and If Karns is willing to let us do a small bike show im all for it. We could do a ride before/after as well... maybe ride somewhere,eat, and ride back to the hotel. I think im the closest, I coud scout out a route.
ex5 fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ex5 fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #16
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

I think mid ohio for either event would be a great back drop for fighter fest. I do love getting together with all you guys and that seems to be the main focus for all of us. With that being said I feel like not making the effort to bring homegrown fighters to showcase to masses of bike enthusiasts is almost like accepting defeat. If there is a better more centralized place to have it in the Northeast I am all ears but I have lost sleep for a week brainstorming at night. I will be at barber this year and the stardust and mid ohio and wherever the fuck we decide to meet up.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BigBellyRacing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2013, 04:40 AM   #17
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

The Karns thing is new to me at this point.
That adds a new element to it.

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2013, 08:04 AM   #18
DannyChaos
CF Pitbull
CF Addict
DannyChaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 99 Times in 42 Posts
DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

http://www.cyclefish.com/browse_events.php?major=1

DannyChaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #19
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

I think Ohio would be a good place. It's closer to the middle of the country and I think we would have a better turn out because members farther west that wouldn't make the trek to PA. might come to Ohio. I know you East coast guys are a little spoiled........ But I really think it would be better for all involved.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #20
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

^^^^^^ I r not spoiled, somebody rub my shoulders :p I don't mind the travel and your right about it being somewhat more central. I'm down if that's where we is going next year

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
tsukuyomi79 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tsukuyomi79!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014