school me on exhaust theory... - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Making Power

Making Power Anything to do with fabricating and modifying engines, carbs, ignition, etc. goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > school me on exhaust theory...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #41
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: school me on exhaust theory...

She said it was ok that I wasn't that long, my width made up for it.....

But in other news, where can I find out my ideal exhaust size? Is there a CAD/CAE program I can get to try different exhaust ideas I have before I build it?
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #42
Zedhead
Fighter
Zedhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to beholdZedhead is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: school me on exhaust theory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prophet View Post
kinda thinking a bit higher moung very tracker-ish, liking this if wrapped with some fancy machine gun barrel heat shields.

but 2-1 shaped like these would be a bit easier...

Last one has me thinking a bit, with the collector is it possible to make a pipe oval shaped feed the 2 headers into it, then put a cap of some sort a few inches behind the headers, and then insert the guts of an oval sport bike exhaust into it? sort of combined collector / muffler?
http://www.spintechmufflers.com/x-pi...es/cat_90.html

They even have oval piping

TIP__________
TOTAL___________
SIGNATURE_________________________________________

Have a great day!
Z1000 build "ZBALLZ" http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=62460

Discussion http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=62465
Zedhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zedhead!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Making Power