XJR - a short Story of an old Lady... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 05:17 AM   #1
Bad Officer
Fighter
Bad Officer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:32 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Bad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of light
Default XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...

I hope you like it ;-)
At the beginning there was a ZRX Fairing, a Schüle Exhaust and the back of XJR 1300...

The first cut is the deepest...

USD Fork from FZR 1000 and MAB Exhaust

followed by a large Dragbar and a new Fairing

Bad Officer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 05:24 AM   #2
Bad Officer
Fighter
Bad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...

...continuing with a pic of Streetfighter Season Opening

more modification following, did some powder coating, new rear Shocks and a Barnett Plate with stronger springs

then the Lady got aMotogadget and a Harley Davidson Headlight

These people High Fived Bad Officer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 05:36 AM   #3
Bad Officer
Fighter

...thinking of buying a new Exhaust but without Money ??? :-( so I decided to cut off the Original Pipes (I call them "Shortys") and bought at Ebay a Backlight from Yamaha Aerox Scooter in Audi R8 Design

next Change was the mounting of a Steering Damper...the Lady got a brandnew driving Feeling on the Highway!

2 Pics, first going with a good Friend to Garda Lake in Italy and second taken on a Fighter Meeting

Time went by and I got it !!!!!! A complete Akrapovic Exhaust !!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 05:51 AM   #4
Bad Officer
Fighter

Akrapovic Exhaust gave a new dimension of power to my Bike, in 2001 I mounted a Tuning Kit by Stephen Topham,so I got 131 Horsepowers but a Friend mounted Mikuni TMR 40 flat Carbs (he drives Akrapovic too) and driving was magnificent....so I did it...

after some little "Modernisation" (Fatbar and new Turning Lights) I got the chance to get a nearly new Engine of an XJR 1300 (only 23500 Kilometers) so I made a great Heart-Transplantation...

old

naked

new

complete

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 05:58 AM   #5
Bad Officer
Fighter

...the Story is getting boring ??? ...or not ???
Birthday present:

new Backtire

and last but not least my homemade Exhaust with DanMoto GP Carbon Pipes from China

CU
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 07:13 AM   #6
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 AM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

that is a fucking brutal looking musclebike! I love it!!!

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived n0regret5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #7
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:32 PM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Very nice. A bike that looks good with or without a rider

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 12:32 PM   #8
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

awesome bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #9
crystal_skull
hate us cuz they ainus

CF Addict
crystal_skull's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 37 Times in 28 Posts
crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Officer View Post
...the Story is getting boring ??? ...or not ???
NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Obvious
If your hotel room balcony lacks a roof and floor, its probably just a window.
crystal_skull is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived crystal_skull!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2014, 01:34 AM   #10
Bad Officer
Fighter

...listen to the various Sounds....

(don't look at the crocs )

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics