June FOTM Entry Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > June FOTM Entry Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:46 PM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default June FOTM Entry Thread

Enter here for the June 2014 Fighter of the Month!

The rules:
-minimum of 50 posts
-must be your bike
-include list of mods.
-include 4-8 pics, and mention which one you'd like used in the voting.
-include the name you want your bike called, or I will just use the year and model(frame).

Deadline is the 20th, voting goes up on the 21st

Other posts will be deleted.

Lets see those FIGHTERS!

Hopefully the force read happens this time.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #2
onesight1
GURU
Fighterer
onesight1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:46 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
onesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: June FOTM Entry Thread

lol, never would've thought my first bike and project would actually look badass after I finished! Here ya go!

2002 Suzuki GSF600
1. 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R subframe + complete tail
2. 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 complete front end
3. 2002 Suzuki GSF 1200 swingarm + 2001 Yamaha R1 race brace and rear fender.
4. 2002 Suzuki GSF 1200 rear wheel + 180 tire
5. Vortex 0 degree clip-on's
6. Mt-03 headlight + fabbed brackets
7. Danmoto Carbon Fiber exhuast
8. Danmoto Nano Gauge
9. Ebay Shorty levers

not sure which pic is best, haha

today was exceptionally hot, but here she is being enjoyed by yours truly.

My first bike and on-going build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=65683
onesight1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
Boxer
www.bladerod.com

Fighter
Boxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:46 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Boxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: June FOTM Entry Thread

Project HIVIS

Well after last month with a few people taking cheap shots at my bike being a shop build and apparently being a big dollar bike I figured "what they hey, I'll enter my stunt bike next time". So here it is. No big dollar parts except for a decent 970cc engine which was built as a magazine project back in 1999. Every nut and bolt has been stripped out of it, engine detailed, but it's pretty much a 98 Blade with MX bars and a crash cage, it just some great powder coating and 2k Ford XR6 Falcon blue paint. Tough bike to take photos of to truly show how incredibly bright the orange is.

1998 CBR 900RR
970cc Hallam Bros Racing engine
Stock wheels and suspension, just detailed
Braided lines
Risers and Pro Taper bars
No instruments
MX plate and #9 (900RR)
Cut-down Viper muffler, blasted and ceramic coated to match headers
Chinese Pazzo rip-off levers (Chinazzos...haha)
eBay fuel cap
Vortex 60-tooth rear sprocket (BALLS plus)

Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Boxer!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month