Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Official Lodging Thread for Fighter Fest 2012

8K views 81 replies 19 participants last post by  spyder 
#1 ·
Here's the deal

http://www.econolodge.com/hotel-mechanicsburg-pennsylvania-PA184?sid=xfA-Ni.hzTH9guh_.11

We are in for 11 rooms to be blocked for us (the whole back side) and if we need more I will work it out either with them or some other place.

Rate: $69.99 + tax= $76.29. There will be a one night deposit charged to your card during your reservation process. You do have an option for refund as long as you cancel prior to 24 hours in advance.

When you are calling let them know that you are with the Custom Fighters group to get that rate. I have the rooms blocked for Friday thru Sunday. Anyone needing additional time let me know.

They will hold the block until July 1st, any reservations after that may put you at risk for not getting a room and having to pay regular rate (did not ask what that was) .

#6 ·
i hope i get forty hours at the shop sooner so i can plop that money down so i dont have to stay on someones floor. tho i went to a ritzy place across the place and they seemed inexpensive and they had a room. and they didnt need a deposit up frpnt for a wild haired lazy eyed mother fooker like me.

#21 ·
if it comes down to it andy, las year i went to the swanky hotel across the highway the second night last year. i plan on goin there if i dont get one at the econo place.

Reactions: oldrider
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.