Vote for the April 2014 Fighter of the Month - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the April 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Vote for the April 2014 FOTM
jmartin1100-the Pig-CB750f 70 14.64%
ddowellGSXR-Ole' Faithful-k1GSXR600 35 7.32%
Kimmo75-GSXR 70 14.64%
Kirk!-Wastelander-Tuono 303 63.39%
Voters: 478. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2014, 12:37 AM   #21
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:03 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote for the April 2014 Fighter of the Month

Holy crap! 4 kick ass bikes and only 1 vote.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mikey!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2014, 07:40 AM   #22
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:03 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I normally don't comment on this thread so as not to sway any opinions in the voting. But I had to comment that I thought kirks bike just screamed "I am going to rip your heart out then ride over it!" so I picked that bike. Kick ass looking bike. Great Job Kirk!

Its not that I was doing a hand stand on the bike at the time.... it was the fact the bike had left the track and was now traveling leteral a few feet off the ground.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #23
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

turns out the bike i voted for has something i made on it, small world eh
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2014, 12:52 PM   #24
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I dig all of the bikes, but just one gets a vote. I liked the raw outlaw look of the Aprilla..............

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #25
srad6/7.5
Fighterer
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
srad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of light

Although I have always liked gixers I went with the pig since it stir up memory's from being similar to my very first bike I had.There is something about the first bike you ever had and mine was as far from being a CB750 as it could be and it was very fast keeping up with a lot of newer bikes back then
srad6/7.5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2014, 06:38 PM   #26
KIRK!
Fighter In Training
KIRK!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
KIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Wow! Thanks for the votes!

Check out COOL stuff at DIRTY HERO. Check out MORE stuff at FOSIL FUELED

KIRK! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #27
Kimmo57
Lazy bastard

CF Addict
Kimmo57's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:03 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 22 Times in 11 Posts
Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Congrats to Kirk! That's a skillfully done bike.

WOMBAT (Waste Of Money, Brain And Time)

The origiSRAD
Honda CRF150R minisupermoto
Savage silliness!! Low budget modern café project
3D printed back covers for Trailtech and other stuff: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/randomtechstuff
Kimmo57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #28
mythuat24h
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 06:03 AM
mythuat24h is a NOOB

Nice bike
mythuat24h is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #29
jslim
NoObie
Noobie
jslim is a NOOB

kimmo57 gets my vote.
jslim is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #30
rotormotored
NoObie
Noobie
rotormotored is a NOOB

Kirk!
rotormotored is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month