Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite fighter
jmartin1110's The Pig 48 10.55%
Cookie2000ad's VTsp1000 104 22.86%
r1-superstar's FZ-09 21 4.62%
ARNO's OLDSKOOL 9/11CBR 29 6.37%
trav3000's Red Menace 230 50.55%
gsx-R1/750's CBR900rr 23 5.05%
Voters: 455. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:11 PM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month

Lots of machines to pick from this month.

The Pig - jmartin1110's CB750F

Cookie2000ad's VTsp1000

r1-superstar's fz09

ARNO's 9/11 CBR

trav3000's Red Menace

gsx-R1/750's cbr900rr

Good luck fella's!
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
Suban12

Fighterer
Suban12's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Suban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month

Voted.Tough choice between two,for me anyway!!!

Suban12 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 03:33 AM   #3
onesight1
GURU
Fighterer
onesight1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
onesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

hard choice between the VTsp1000 and Red menance...

My first bike and on-going build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=65683
onesight1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived onesight1!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 06:18 AM   #4
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:11 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Holy fuck, talk about round of death! Glad I didn't enter my machine in this month, too many awesome bikes to choose from.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 07:14 AM   #5
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:11 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Holy fuck, talk about round of death! Glad I didn't enter my machine in this month, too many awesome bikes to choose from.
Yeah, tell me about it! The last week of the entry period i was out of the country and just checking into CF on my phone, seemed like every time i did there was a new entry!

Good luck gents!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 07:30 AM   #6
FrenchFries
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I had to vote the 9/11. Because i usually default to the one that would win the race. And also I like the whole "stuff goes wherever as long as it works" approach.
FrenchFries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived FrenchFries!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #7
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

awesom work fer sure ! Gotta take some time here and look throuh these bilds .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 08:24 AM   #8
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:11 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

voted
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 10:24 AM   #9
CtotheQ
science bitch
CF Addict
CtotheQ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
CtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud of

They all look so great. The vfr is just my style, but I've gotta go with the pig. Perfect blend of old and new.

Dylan
CtotheQ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #10
benamon
Noobie
Local Time: 11:11 AM
benamon is a NOOB

Wow, so many great entries this month! Made it very hard to choose.
benamon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived benamon!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month