Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite fighter
jmartin1110's The Pig 48 10.55%
Cookie2000ad's VTsp1000 104 22.86%
r1-superstar's FZ-09 21 4.62%
ARNO's OLDSKOOL 9/11CBR 29 6.37%
trav3000's Red Menace 230 50.55%
gsx-R1/750's CBR900rr 23 5.05%
Voters: 455. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 06:36 AM   #41
gsx-R1/750
fighterer still learning
CF Lover
gsx-R1/750's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
gsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to allgsx-R1/750 is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote for the July 2014 Fighter of the Month

I'm with Shane on this one.......
Why is a stock bike in a competition for best modified bike on a custom motorcycle forum???
An why has it got the same amount of votes as my blade and nearly the same as arno's. ...... doesn't make sense
May seem like I'm spitting the dummy but I'm just pointing it out :S
Other than that, there is some really sweet bikes in it for this month
gsx-R1/750 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsx-R1/750!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 06:46 AM   #42
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx-R1/750 View Post
An why has it got the same amount of votes as my blade and nearly the same as arno's. ...... doesn't make sense
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 09:23 AM   #43
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:01 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Well there is nothing in rules of the FOTM about that the bike cant be stock so even if You have completaly stock bike and You will change tire valve caps, You can still compete here I guess

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ARNO!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 10:04 AM   #44
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx-R1/750 View Post
I'm with Shane on this one.......
Why is a stock bike in a competition for best modified bike on a custom motorcycle forum???
May seem like I'm spitting the dummy but I'm just pointing it out :S
Other than that, there is some really sweet bikes in it for this month
Know where you are comin from mate, but there is no accounting for some peoples tastes

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #45
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Do we exclude stock factory bikes? I dunno, left it in because we've allowed relatively stock factory naked bikes before. Usually the voting reflects everyone's disdain for it. But some people vote on the picture alone, with no consideration given to work done, factory vs. Custom, etc.

And would everyone be happy with me excluding bikes based on my opinion?

I'm shocked cookie's not leading, but I'm not a fan of cafe tails.

Also, shooting the bike on a rear stand gives the appearance of a more aggressive stance.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #46
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
Do we exclude stock factory bikes? I dunno, left it in because we've allowed relatively stock factory naked bikes before. Usually the voting reflects everyone's disdain for it. But some people vote on the picture alone, with no consideration given to work done, factory vs. Custom, etc.

And would everyone be happy with me excluding bikes based on my opinion?
I don't think that would be the way to go. If you've got the posts and you've got a bike you're proud of you've a right to stick it in. The voting can usually be relied on to sort it out. Plus he's got a fair post count and his previous 'blade fighter and build thread for it was pretty great so I'm more than willing to give the guy some slack. If it was winning I'd maybe be a bit more worried about the future of what's going on in "CF world".

I do think it's a shame the other lads are on the same vote score, I think if Trav's bike hadn't drawn so many votes alone they would have got a good lead on it, that's the only reason it looks so close.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2014, 07:04 PM   #47
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
I don't think that would be the way to go. If you've got the posts and you've got a bike you're proud of you've a right to stick it in. The voting can usually be relied on to sort it out. Plus he's got a fair post count and his previous 'blade fighter and build thread for it was pretty great so I'm more than willing to give the guy some slack. If it was winning I'd maybe be a bit more worried about the future of what's going on in "CF world".

I do think it's a shame the other lads are on the same vote score, I think if Trav's bike hadn't drawn so many votes alone they would have got a good lead on it, that's the only reason it looks so close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #48
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered

Congrats on the win Trav!

This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2014, 07:23 PM   #49
trav3000
Master of Vril
Fighterer
trav3000's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
trav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Thanks, Cookie and thanks to all the moderators that make this site possible. Most of all thanks to everyone that voted for me or followed the build. Feels good to get my first knuckles. Now it's time to party!
trav3000 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived trav3000!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #50
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

Congrats trav

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month