Vote for the September 2014 Fighter of the Month - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the September 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Which is ypour favorite fighter?
fu_jac's Scruffy Urchin 150 38.76%
tsukuyomi79's kat600 135 34.88%
RatFighter's WBRW 53 13.70%
Neophyte's NeoFyter 49 12.66%
Voters: 387. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #11
Grougaloragran
NoObie
Noobie
Grougaloragran's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:02 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 7 Times in 1 Post
Grougaloragran is well likedGrougaloragran is well likedGrougaloragran is well likedGrougaloragran is well likedGrougaloragran is well likedGrougaloragran is well liked
Default Re: Vote for the September 2014 Fighter of the Month

All of them are fugly, for wich one I am supposed to vote ?
Grougaloragran is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 7 Users Say F-U to Grougaloragran For This Post:
bonez8 (09-23-2014), F'dup (09-22-2014), fu_jac (09-22-2014), jmartin1110 (09-23-2014), MikeGyver (10-17-2014), oldrider (09-26-2014), Predator6R (09-22-2014)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:02 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grougaloragran View Post

None of them if you don't like other people's hard work and dedication.

The thread is a forced read, not a forced vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #13
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:02 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grougaloragran View Post

the least ugly of them?
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fu_jac!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2014, 05:09 PM   #14
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict
Fizzer_Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:02 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 49 Times in 21 Posts
Fizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Tough comp this month!
Love the 900, but got to hand it to the Tuna... hard bike to make look that good!
Fizzer_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fizzer_Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #15
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 AM
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I think I vote by what inspires me most at the time of voting... Right now that would be the subbie on the Urchin.

Ben not gettin much love for the reappearance of the WBRW. Too bad. It's a fantastically clean example of a naked conversion that I am still jealous of.
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2014, 07:05 PM   #16
Hurricane Racing
GURU
Fighterer
Hurricane Racing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Hurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month 

In this poll I voted for what bike I would steel first lol.
Hurricane Racing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hurricane Racing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2014, 12:07 AM   #17
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Congrasts to all the builders! fu jac tickled my fancy...............

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived geno!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2014, 12:14 AM   #18
SpadednFaded
...from hell
Fighter
SpadednFaded's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
SpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to all

Urchin. Cant wait to see it when its done done
SpadednFaded is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SpadednFaded!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2014, 12:19 AM   #19
Suban12

Fighterer
Suban12's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Suban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Tough call this month!!!Have to go with the CBR tho.Clean example of a classic fighter.Good power handles well and a few tasteful mods which enhance the bike.

Suban12 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2014, 01:44 AM   #20
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:02 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Thumbs up Re: Vote for the September 2014 Fighter of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahks View Post
I think I vote by what inspires me most at the time of voting... Right now that would be the subbie on the Urchin.

Ben not gettin much love for the reappearance of the WBRW. Too bad. It's a fantastically clean example of a naked conversion that I am still jealous of.

Never does, but I just like that people see it, that it dares to have a different approach at a platform that has been done over and over in so many ways that stepping back to appreciate the original design without clothing is a rather unique spectacle when it doesn't have a 12 bar and a pizza pan sprocket out back. To actually harken back to the days of Fast Freddie and the mighty CB750F Superbike... a round headlight and that thousand yard stare on the paddock stand appearance... it works, truly works. Classic, man, just like I like 'em. If I built it for the masses it would have a different headlight and tail for sure.

The stock tail seems to turn off the custom guys a bit.... but, I dare anyone to find one cleaner that has been turned into a monster devoid of plastics with a VFR800 arm!! No offense to the guys that do swap the tail (this means you Fuj! ) but when you start with something that just "fits" it's hard to deny it being the right thing to go with (like the Urchins story. ). The seats make the tail work on most bikes, like cuff links and a watch to a suit, and that is what wrote the two chapters of WBRW having a stock tail on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month