Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Vote for the June 2013 FOTM
Yantosh - z/gpz BluntForceTrauma 284 41.46%
MV Brutale - Brutale 1078rr Aurora 97 14.16%
fieldarcher - '02 R6 26 3.80%
ziomek954rr - '97 900rr 278 40.58%
Voters: 685. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #41
MV Brutale
1078RR Stealth Fighter

Fighter In Training
MV Brutale's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:32 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
MV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
why pull the "haters " card mate ? as far as i can see this is a bit of friendly competition for forum members to showcase their builds ,it's not an AMD round or anything . Yes, i piece my builds together from a bike junkyard , along with parts I cobble together myself or cannibalize from other models , they are neither the most beautiful, best performing or ultimate anything, as i feel i can safely say for most of us without causing offence, but that's not what it's about, it's FOTM,
I guess one smiley face wasn't enough, maybe multiple was needed to convey I wasn't serious about that comment.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've just high-sided.
MV Brutale is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MV Brutale!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #42
Conrice
always a work in progress
Fighterer
Conrice's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 18 Times in 6 Posts
Conrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to allConrice is a name known to all

-blade
-rc8 tail
-SSSA car rim
-USD front end

-checks all my boxes. really tough decision though between that an yan's bike

mv - you said it - upgraded. go win a ROTM on an MV forum then
Conrice is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #43
MV Brutale
1078RR Stealth Fighter

Fighter In Training
MV Brutale's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
MV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to all

Well, since I was the only one here with a bike that seemed to be earning negative comments solely based on it's price tag, I felt inspired to comment. It wasn't out of a box and I'm not complaining about anything. I very clearly said that I didn't care how this turned out, in no way would these results affect my thoughts of my bike, I simply asked for people to view it as what it is, instead a big dollar sign. I have a mantel full of 1st places and Judge's Choice trophies from some very big shows. I just do them for fun to so people can say they have seen an MV. Do people ever come up to any of you and say, "Oh my God, Is this what I think it is? I've only seen these in magazines!" Has anyone on here even ridden an MV to even know how I have improved the handeling on an already amazing bike w the mods done? The only thing that I felt was off was the statements about it have no fighter soul or whatever the statement was. People can't get past the bling and see it as a bike. I really can't stress enough that I don't care that I am nowhere near 1st or 2nd especially when I figured out what'd I have to do to my bike to be considered "unique". this isn't even an argument, and I said I liked the other bikes and enjoy reading about all the builds. So I'm off to buy some balls and learn how to weld and make some career changes so I can figure out how to make something from nothing. (BTW, That's a fookin joke.)

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've just high-sided.
MV Brutale is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MV Brutale!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #44
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:32 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Damn, you guys are hard on MV.

When you have a bike that is custom from head to toe, and people can't even notice it, ...that's when you know the build quality is awesome.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 02:02 AM   #45
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

People,

Please feel free to vote however you want. There's no rules in streetfighting.
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 02:17 AM   #46
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
People,

No shoes ... no shirt... and if this is your first night at fight club....you have to fight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #47
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
People,

Word

Stop hating on MV and go back to hating on something we can all agree on. Denver
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #48
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Oh yeah............................totally fucking voted
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #49
Danbuc
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
CF Lover
Danbuc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 15 Times in 13 Posts
Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Brutale View Post
Well, since I was the only one here with a bike that seemed to be earning negative comments solely based on it's price tag, I felt inspired to comment. It wasn't out of a box and I'm not complaining about anything. I very clearly said that I didn't care how this turned out, in no way would these results affect my thoughts of my bike,1- I simply asked for people to view it as what it is, instead a big dollar sign. 2-I have a mantel full of 1st places and Judge's Choice trophies from some very big shows. I just do them for fun to so people can say they have seen an MV. 3-Do people ever come up to any of you and say, "Oh my God, Is this what I think it is? I've only seen these in magazines!" Has anyone on here even ridden an MV to even know how I have improved the handeling on an already amazing bike w the mods done? 4-The only thing that I felt was off was the statements about it have no fighter soul or whatever the statement was. People can't get past the bling and see it as a bike. I really can't stress enough that I don't care that I am nowhere near 1st or 2nd especially when I figured out what'd I have to do to my bike to be considered "unique". this isn't even an argument, and I said I liked the other bikes and enjoy reading about all the builds. So I'm off to buy some balls and learn how to weld and make some career changes so I can figure out how to make something from nothing. (BTW, That's a fookin joke.)
Edited why I collect my thoughts

I had a LOOONNGGGG write up for this where I was going to touch on numerous FAILS in your post above but I will simply condense it into a more concise and meaningful post.

1: It is a fucking dollar sign. Plain and simple. One doesn't spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on an already somewhat rare and expensive bike to remain inconspicuous and blend in with the crowd.

2: I could give less than a fuck about your god damn trophies. Pretty sure EVERYONE else here doesn't give a damn shit either.

3: Could you really be that egotistical? "Oh god, how would I ever have lived another day without you uber awesome money pit Brutale gracing me with it's almighty presence!"........ ASS!

4: Soul comes from the blood and sweat poured into the bike. The late nights, overdue bills, and busted fingers. Your bike may have soul, but it sure as shit ain't yours.

...and that's why I voted for Yantosh's bike because it's fuckin' TITS through and through.

Ride'em like ya stole'em
Danbuc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 2 Users Say F-U to Danbuc For This Post:
MV Brutale (06-24-2013), nemo (06-24-2013)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #50
ziomek954rr
Fighter
ziomek954rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
ziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Oh yeah............................totally fucking voted
Hopefully u voted on my ass cuz im fucking loosing
JK, congrats YAN great bike
ziomek954rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ziomek954rr!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month