Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Vote for the June 2013 FOTM
Yantosh - z/gpz BluntForceTrauma 284 41.46%
MV Brutale - Brutale 1078rr Aurora 97 14.16%
fieldarcher - '02 R6 26 3.80%
ziomek954rr - '97 900rr 278 40.58%
Voters: 685. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #101
Danbuc
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
CF Lover
Danbuc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 15 Times in 13 Posts
Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Brutale View Post
I think people are reading what I'm saying and not hearing what I'm saying. I've been told, "keep it up and shit will just get worse because guys on here are tools and apparently attack when there's blood in the water." Or, I can continue to provoke the assholes for fun when it really makes no difference to me what they say. About my kids, they already have un touched $ to go to any college they want in the country and are 6 and 7. So for the record, my kids are first, house and cars are paid for and then $ goes to my hobbies. So fuck-a-duc since you are so concerned about my finances, I'll keep you updated. So no butthurt here, I'd have to value their opinion first. I'll save the "fuck your mom" jokes for a special occasion.
"Fuck a duc"?..... Lol, that's pretty good actually. Kudos.

You do realize that this is the internet and ZERO emotion is translated via written word in situations like this right?

So hearing what your saying as opposed to reading what your saying (if I heard that right) is in fact literally impossible.

Motohorho said all the same shit we've been saying for weeks now yet he get's a Thanks, and I get a big Fuck You?

You helped escalate this shit and poured just as much gasoline on the fire as the rest of us MV. It's easy to be immature and and call names when anonymity is the name of the game.

I take full responsibility for my actions here. You pushed my buttons and I'll admit it got the best of me so this is me being an adult and settling the score to put this shit to bed once and for all.

We all like your bike. It's been established that it is fucking bad ass. We all like streetfighters too, this is fact. Some of us felt your bike while awesome and bad ass perhaps did not embody the true streetfighter spirit as Motohorho so eloquently put which is why we called foul on the FOTM entry. We can come across as hard headed obnoxious pricks sometimes because we cherish the streetfighter culture and mentality and like to preserve it in its rawest form and that can make tempers hot and bullshit fly lol.

All I ever wanted was for you to see it through our perspective so you could try to understand our frustration. We weren't asking for you to remove it from FOTM. It's your right to put it in, and clearly the votes show that plenty of folks thought it was cool. All those of us that spoke negatively wanted was for you to see why we felt it was perhaps not the right venue for such a beast.

Look, I'm genuinely a pretty nice guy but even I can be a raging doucher sometimes and I know when I've just let shit spiral out of control. This is a prime example. I let my "E"-motions get the best of me and that shit ain't right. No man should be disrespecting another man or his family over a motorcycle. It's petty and lame.

So please take my apology and words in hopes we can come to an understanding here. I love this forum, and I hate seeing stupid shit like this...ESPECIALLY because I pretty much egged it on lol.

Best of luck on the big bore kit and START A BUILD THREAD FOR IT ALREADY!

edit: Yantosh for President!

Ride'em like ya stole'em
Danbuc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Danbuc!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2013, 11:54 PM   #102
MV Brutale
1078RR Stealth Fighter

Fighter In Training
MV Brutale's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
MV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to all

I know everyone's beef that has one and it is the nature of the beast for what God and Italy put on this Earth then I had to jack it up with cocaine and steroids. She'll pull the haters out of the woodwork right along with the fans and my personality is as, "No bullshit and let's set the world on fire together" as hers is. I've bent over and taken whatever people had to give me for quite awhile. No longer, My job is to care for strangers, above and beyond what most normal people are capable and I genuinely do. What bugs me is when people read me wrong to the point beyond salvation and at that point, I say fuck it, let's just make it worth my while and really drive the point home. So no offense felt here, I'm as happy as a clam. Just booked next track day and I swear to god if it rains again, mother nature better fuckin hide when I come knockin. Peace Brudda.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've just high-sided.
MV Brutale is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MV Brutale!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #103
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Awesome showdown between 2 great bikes!!

Can hardly wait to see the results!! 3 more days of voting!
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #104
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:00 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

jeez tis gettin tite at tha top fer sure !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #105
redhedrednek
fatass needs corndogs
Fighterer
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 3 Posts
redhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to behold

Was close. Now closer...vote for yan!!
redhedrednek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived redhedrednek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #106
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

FOTM atits best! Woud be grate fer just 1 vote to decide the winer

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2013, 11:09 PM   #107
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
FOTM atits best! Woud be grate fer just 1 vote to decide the winer
Robbo gunna rig tha election?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2013, 04:20 AM   #108
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

if i win i'll buy pariah a beer to celebrate
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #109
ziomek954rr
Fighter
ziomek954rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
ziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

I cant eat , i cant sleep , all i do is smoking cigs and refreshing that freaking page.... Superbowl aint shit compare to this lol
ziomek954rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ziomek954rr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #110
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:00 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Well tough decission this month . Im Fireblade guy but Yans green monster won. Maybe cos the old Kwaker is on my MUST HAVE LIST some day. Top bikes lads!!! Piękna Fajera Ziomek

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ARNO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month