Updated Smartphone View Feedback Thread - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

customfighters site Problems & Suggestions If you experience any problems with our site, or have any suggestions, please post them in here. customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Updated Smartphone View Feedback Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2014, 08:53 PM   #31
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Updated Smartphone View Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Mine goes to mobile view everytime and I exit it everytime.
Same here.

Motorola 3G. And it's an android, which I thought meant it used Google for everything.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2014, 11:26 AM   #32
VS Support Team
Administrator

Fighterer
VS Support Team's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 6 Posts
VS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to behold
Default Medal Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Default Medal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Samsung S4. I use whatever browser came with the phone.
I think the S4 comes with two stock browsers. One is chrome and the other is just Internet. Which one are you using?

~KM, community support

VS Support Staff,

Not Helena, if you need her PM HalfPint
VS Support Team is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #33
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:56 AM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Just internet

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2014, 11:27 AM   #34
VS Support Team
Administrator

Fighterer
VS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to behold
Default Medal Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Default Medal 

You should have an browser option to show "Desktop view" only in your broser settings menu. This should bypass the mobile view.

~KM

VS Support Staff,

VS Support Team is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #35
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Im having trouble linking facebook to a thread. It keeps popping up "an error has occured" it takes me to the mobile view and drops the error across the top banner.
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2014, 03:09 PM   #36
VS Support Team
Administrator

Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryatrophy View Post
Im having trouble linking facebook to a thread. It keeps popping up "an error has occured" it takes me to the mobile view and drops the error across the top banner.
Are you originally in the desktop view when linking Facebook?

~KM, community support

VS Support Staff,

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2014, 11:09 PM   #37
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Always in desktop view. Lol. I just copied and pasted the page url from my browser and it didnt work. Ive done this plenty of times...dont know whats changed.

Also...another member tried linking it with the same result. So its not my device or connection.
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #38
VS Support Team
Administrator

Fighterer

I'll send this over tot he development team to look at. What mobile device, operating system and browser are you using?

~KM

VS Support Staff,

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions