Sanitys 02 gixxer 600 - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Sanitys 02 gixxer 600

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2007, 07:33 PM   #21
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:53 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 02 gixxer 600

oOooooh me likey! ur bike looks sooo good. i love that tail section on there!!!

YAH BITCHES!!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #22
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:53 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked

Thanks. The euro tail lights wouldnt fit with the passenger seat, so I ordered a stock tail light, and just have to fill the gap with alittle sheet metal. If you were wondering why the tail lights arent in, thats why. There is also a problem with the bar end mirrors I have and the gilles clip ons. Im gonna have get some barends for the clipons and mount the mirrors on those. Those are the only 2 things i havnt mentioned.
sanitys is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2007, 08:54 PM   #23
INVINCIBLE73
Life's Short, Stunt it!
Senior Fighterer
INVINCIBLE73's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
INVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friends

i just read your whoe thread.... good job man! lookin good. makes me wanna go work on my bike.... too bad i can't (its at the welder getting the engine block welded). but just wanted to give ya props for a good build.
INVINCIBLE73 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #24
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

So you ridin that son fo a bitch yet?

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #25
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked

ehh, i wish, I spent most of the build waiting for parts to ship out here. And I got kinda lazy and focused on other things, as long as the tail light comes it it will be ridable.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #26
INVINCIBLE73
Life's Short, Stunt it!
Senior Fighterer
INVINCIBLE73's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
INVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friendsINVINCIBLE73 is making some friends

just wonderin whered you get those rear blinkers?
INVINCIBLE73 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2007, 12:12 AM   #27
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

they are kellerman signals. Should be able to order them from speglier USA, mine are the micro 1000s

http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/kellermann.cfm
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2007, 01:41 AM   #28
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

Well got the spacers made for the calipers, no need for a picture, pretty much looks the same, just waiting on the tail light to come in, tomarrow morning i might mount up the guages. I still need to get some bar ends so my bar end mirrors work.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2007, 03:28 AM   #29
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

Okay i meant to bring the camera but i forgot, but here are a few pictures after my ride, still need to mount mirrors and fill in the tail light area. For some reason the resistors for either the anti theft or the tipover sensor dont like heat, the bike wont start after its hot. Not sure what code its throwing since i dont have the stock guage installed, this is something i need to figure out and move the resistors as nessacary. Here are the pictures...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2007, 09:11 AM   #30
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

you must be pumped to be on the road finally with it. looks like a lot of fun.

IMO....shes BEGGING for dirtbars!!!!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes