Sanitys 02 gixxer 600 - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Sanitys 02 gixxer 600

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-01-2007, 10:40 PM   #51
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:53 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked
Default Re: 02 gixxer 600

getting close to a whole page, atleast for my settings with no pictures, maybe i should go take one
sanitys is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #52
zx7fighter
Noobie
Local Time: 10:53 AM
zx7fighter is a NOOB

love the way your bike looks. awesome job in progress pictures. good looking kouki in the first pic. where in hawaii does it snow?
zx7fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2007, 11:28 PM   #53
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7fighter View Post
love the way your bike looks. awesome job in progress pictures. good looking kouki in the first pic. where in hawaii does it snow?
Thanks man. And I sold the s14 when i moved out to hawaii (orginally from michigan) Drove a scion XB for 2 years, and got rid of that, and bought a new f150 a few months back.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #54
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:53 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

^ i drive an xB cant wait till its payed off so i can start savin money. i drive it like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=SBPJTK1YBvs

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #55
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
^ i drive an xB cant wait till its payed off so i can start savin money. i drive it like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=SBPJTK1YBvs
yeah i definately did not drive like that.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #56
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:53 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

yeah i cant either mines stick

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2007, 01:42 AM   #57
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:53 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

You can ghost ride most manual transmission cars. As long as it has a decent idle and can take off without the clutch (patience is a virtue).

I can't ghostride my Celica... it's hard enough to get out of that car with it sitting still, haha. 6'2 with long legs in a lowered Celica requires leverage for egress.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2007, 02:58 AM   #58
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

Alright, after reading the posts about rhino liner, and my tank had chips all over it (cant see them in my pictures) Today I took some aircraft stripper and took my tank down to bar metal. I thought about just clearing the bar metal, however there was one small area that had some bondo, so back to the intial idea of rhino lining. The stuff sprays on easy, did a bunch of light coats. Where the bondo was it wasnt very pretty from the aircraft stripper, but I decided to get something on the bare metal because it seemed as if as soon as I got the paint stripped the tank started rusting. I started with self etching (didnt have much left) and was going to just do a light coat over the whole tank to protect it till tomarrow but i ran out, and decided to just goto town with the rhino liner. Tomarrow I have to pic up another can. I did some sanding after this pic to fix the one spot that had bondo, and just went over the whole tank with 220 wetsand to prep for tomarrow. Two more coats and Ill toss it back on.

The things I have planned right now:
1. full Titanium exhaust (thinking about his one. http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/t...full%20con.htm )

However I really dont like hi-mounts. That exhaust looks really good, already a shorty, all titanium, on clearance. Maybe I can make it none hi-mount. We will see.

2. carbon fiber front fender (probably this one. http://shop.speedresearchproducts.co...on-fender.aspx )

3. Throttle body sync / valve adjustment. (gonna bring it to a shop)

Picture of the rhino lined Tank. I sanded the crap out of the are where you see the darker paint, the bondo was right around that corner and I wanted it thicker so I didnt have to worry about using a tiny bit of bondo. When I respray the after all color should match and not by patchy.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2007, 10:20 PM   #59
SpdCrazy
Speed Crazy
Fighter
SpdCrazy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:53 PM
SpdCrazy is a NOOB

looking good my friend. glad we didn't tear apart my bike for paint. you just wanted me to try it on mine so you wouldn't have to use your bike for a guinea pig huh.

My life is in the hands of your hands.
SpdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2007, 12:49 AM   #60
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

haha. after seeing a quoted price on the other forums for powder coating I was thinking of just restripping it and have it powder coated

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes