Just thought I'd mention this..... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vendors > Sponsorship Information

Sponsorship Information Information about forum sponsorship will be posted in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Just thought I'd mention this.....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
Greencheezeeta
Cheesus loves you

CF Pimp
Greencheezeeta's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:53 AM
Flip Offs: 42
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
Greencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Exclamation Just thought I'd mention this.....

Found this on another forum:

Quote:
After battling with myself over not replacing the stock exhaust, a decision has been made. Hopefully in about 3.5 weeks, I'll have them on with pics up. Ordered from Campbell in the U.K. Emailed John the other day gotta price+shipping. I was shocked. I called the place over here in I think Arizona. One of the stores off of customfighters.com. They advertise the cans for $1060.00. Anyway, this guy told me that he could order them from the U.K. and that it would take 8 weeks. 3 weeks to make them, then 5 weeks for them to ship and arrive. I told this guy I would have to think about that, due to the price. He put me on hold for a minute. Came back to the phone and told me "the exchange rate just dropped, I can sell these to you for $950.00+shipping $80.00. Buying them directly from Campbells was still over $300.00 bucks cheaper and somehow they would arrive 4-5 weeks earlier. The bad thing, the guy in Arizona said I was the 5th Z1000 rider that called wanting to order these. Take some advice if your looking at these cans to purchase, order them directly from Campbell's.

and also:

Quote:
I attempted the Custom Fighters route as well, and saw on Campbells website that they ship anywhere...
And they were cheaper to buy direct, so thats the way I went. I did order mine shorter than the ones normally offered, if thats an option for you.

Greencheezeeta is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Greencheezeeta!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:53 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Just thought I'd mention this.....

Tell them to give Wild Hair / SF inc. a call back and see if they'll price match to keep the business
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ab420!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vendors > Sponsorship Information