Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes - Page 39 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 06:06 AM   #381
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes

Man reading these stories of yours and seeing your builds has lit a big spark in me to go trail blazing... I can't do it with a dirtbike because it's forbidden to ride a motorized vehicle anywhere where it's not spesificly approved but there is a loophole which tickles an another fancy at the same time... Really gonna have to see if I could raise enough money so I could electrify my MTB, and while at it do it properly... To be able to ride on public bike lanes the limits are 1kw and 25km/h max but who the fuck's gonna come bitch at me to the woods if I got a 3kw motor without speed limiters... Might not seem like a lot but if you can lift the whole thing up with one and and not change faces that thing will climb trees as long ss there's traction...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 08:57 AM   #382
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:49 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Man reading these stories of yours and seeing your builds has lit a big spark in me to go trail blazing... I can't do it with a dirtbike because it's forbidden to ride a motorized vehicle anywhere where it's not spesificly approved
You don't have anywhere to ride a dirtbike?
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 10:04 AM   #383
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Not really... There's an MX track in the nearby city but they only allow club members there, and other than that it would have to be on someone's private property... I suppose I would have access to one sand pit but TBH that gets old quick. Besides the concept of being able to move through the forest at speed making very little noise is intriquing as is.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 04:32 PM   #384
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Besides the concept of being able to move through the forest at speed making very little noise is intriquing as is.
Probably better than the giant fart noise a 4 stroke makes, but not as sweet as a 2 stroke on the pipe!
This user High Fived Larry02ACR!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 04:55 PM   #385
sympul
Everything is simple...

CF Addict
sympul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Flip Offs: 436
Flipped Off 381 Times in 55 Posts
sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Lol @ fart noises.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

fighter THIS bitches!!!

Check out my SV650 when it was stock! HERE!

Check out my SV (and other assorted items) Project Thread! HERE! (because 'stock' is never good enough)

Check out my 'quick flip' project HERE! (07 SV650 ABS)
sympul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 05:58 PM   #386
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry02ACR View Post
Probably better than the giant fart noise a 4 stroke makes, but not as sweet as a 2 stroke on the pipe!
Sounds like you spend a lot of time riding behind the muffler end of four strokes? You could always try to come round the front if all those 4T's in front of you is bothering you that much.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 10:05 PM   #387
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Sounds like you spend a lot of time riding behind the muffler end of four strokes? You could always try to come round the front if all those 4T's in front of you is bothering you that much.
I would, but my riding bud with the Honda is too cheap to buy an action camera, like someone else with a Honda 4 stroke that shall remain unmentioned.

So like a good friend I suffer the flatulence so that I can get some good action shots here and there, when he isn't being too slow that is...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 10:14 PM   #388
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

On a side note, vacation time has been requisitioned for October 22nd-26th. So far the plan is for me and my riding bud to truck/trailer a couple of street bikes to the Tennessee/North Carolina area for some Smokey Mountain riding.

Don't think we'll be loading the dirt bikes, although it could change, but most likely just street.

Probably going to do Tail of the Dragon fo sho, rest of the week is still up for planning. You (or anyone) interested?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #389
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

You know I'm interested.

It was rightfully brought to my attention that my midpipe was way too long. Since the great loop bag sits much further forward than I realized I didn't need the muffler so far back, so I shortened it up about 5-6". Much,much better.

This is something i normally can't stand to do. But I cut a vintage part smack in two. Had to be done.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #390
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

You know I'm interested.

It was rightfully brought to my attention that my midpipe was way too long. Since the great loop bag sits much further forward than I realized I didn't need the muffler so far back, so I shortened it up about 5-6". Much,much better.

This is something i normally can't stand to do. But I cut a vintage part smack in two. Had to be done.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis