What was your last purchase? - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #101
Britjoe
British Bloke in Canada
CF Addict
Britjoe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
Britjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Motul Oil and a OIL filter! fer mi Gixer

Females are nothing but Trouble, Motorcycles let you ride them with no guilt and all they ask you for is Gas Money.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161&dateline=12497875  35
Britjoe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Britjoe!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2011, 04:33 PM   #102
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fookin PETROL! LOL fer wifeys truck

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2011, 07:26 PM   #103
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp
nemo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Flip Offs: 2,793
Flipped Off 435 Times in 208 Posts
nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

^^ Yer a good man!

Breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Looks just like turbo, only smaller ...
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived nemo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2011, 08:05 PM   #104
gixxer1100
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !

Senior Fighterer
gixxer1100's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 27 Times in 8 Posts
gixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
FOOOOOOOOOOKINEL MATE!
she deserves that just for putting up with me
gixxer1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gixxer1100!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #105
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 PM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Tank of fuel for the f250, tank of fuel for the Golf. ~$105 total of diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #106
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Medium Dunkin Donuts hot coffee cream & sugar...

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #107
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

And $1300 worth of roofing supplies...

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #108
Oil burner bitches
Fighter
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
101 is making some friends101 is making some friends101 is making some friends

TLs forks, yokes and axle for the grand sum of 60, just a seized adjuster and a bit tatty
101 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 101!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2011, 01:28 AM   #109
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 PM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

gas for the Triumph (which I'll probably burn through tomorrow afternoon)
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2011, 05:00 AM   #110
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 PM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Birthday dinner for my girlfriend.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pineapple!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion