What was your last purchase? - Page 229 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2017, 12:19 PM   #2281
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:02 PM
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
I bought this 36" Baileigh bead roller. It's a piece of shit. I paid for a new machine but recieved a machine that must have been returned by someone else because it was broken for them too.
WTF! I hope you have the credit card chargeback in your back pocket. I get getting other peoples returned shit. It seems to happen all the time at Lowes and HD even if I take the third or fourth item from the front and check it carefully. I actually bought a brick once. It was a bathroom light fixture, no obvious signs it had been opened, but somebody bought it, took the light out, and put it all nicely back together with a brick inside. HD took it back with no fuss but I asked them why they don't inspect returns. They said it wasn't worth the labor hours.

Good luck man, that looks like a really nice piece of equipment.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2017, 10:38 PM   #2282
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

finally..

now to turn my attention to the muffler bearing project.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2017, 11:43 PM   #2283
FrenchFries
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:02 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Went to harbor freight on black friday. bought cheapo (bauer) battery power impact driver. Also handheld angle grinder. Went to look at a few other things but I started to get the strong suspicion that not much was actually marked down for black friday...
FrenchFries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2017, 04:12 AM   #2284
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:02 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

people just need to think they're getting a bargain, like ebay auctions outstripping the retail value of a new item
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2017, 04:25 AM   #2285
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:02 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 7 Times in 4 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
people just need to think they're getting a bargain, like ebay auctions outstripping the retail value of a new item
Rear brake light switches come to mind.
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2017, 03:34 PM   #2286
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:02 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default What was your last purchase?

Snagged this from eBay. Would love to find a matching front for the same price.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2017, 09:30 AM   #2287
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:02 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Blackview BV 8000 Pro smartphone. Was meaning to wait til the january sales but this one was already on sale for another 15 mins, and I figured I'm better off reducing the taxes from this year's sales. Wrong color though, wanted a black/silver but I guess the black/grey should be just as good.

I was originally eyeballing the Oukitel K10000MAX because of the 10kmAh battery but 5,7" is a bit clumsy IMO and 337g fuck that, the bv8000 has practically the same hardware and over 100€ smaller pricetag anyway.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #2288
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

A bellypan Shouldn`t have, but had to...

This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2017, 04:53 PM   #2289
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Fighter of the Month 

Another front seat for the Daytona, dammit gonna have a touring seat made to make it comfy. Was meaning to get a Sargent but 300usd plus 60 to ship and taxes on top is more than enough to have a custom seat made here from an original bottom plate and still have some change.

Oh, and eight tins of spearmint Altoids for the wife, had to order those from UK as they don`t bring them here anymore. another Christmas gift sorted.

This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2017, 04:02 PM   #2290
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Old Craftsman Table Saw
Old Delta Radial Arm Saw

Going to make a couple sturdy stands for them and clean them up a little.
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion