What was your last purchase? - Page 320 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 05:54 PM   #3191
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:32 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Hooligan,

Where’d you find the shirt? I want one!

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 06:17 PM   #3192
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:32 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Racefit hoodie

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 11:41 PM   #3193
hooligan998
Fighter
hooligan998's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
hooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
GOOSE.

also nice old man slippers lol
Imma goose your ass with these old man slippers. Now get off my lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighterkz View Post
Hooligan,

Where’d you find the shirt? I want one!

Later, Doug
Popped up on an ad on my FB. It's from a site called Rockettees. I paid with Paypal just to be safe, but it's legit.

https://www.rockettees.com/
hooligan998 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived hooligan998!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #3194
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:32 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Insurance for rc24... Gonna open riding season tomorrow. Finally

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 12:17 AM   #3195
hooligan998
Fighter
hooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to all

I've gone t-shirt crazy. Just got these two cool shirts in. The purchase of these help support the air ambulance they use at the Isle of Man TT races. I had the 2019 in my cart and noticed the 2018 shirts were deeply discounted.

You can check them out here: https://www.wemoto.com/components/cl...oggles/tshirts
Attached Images

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 12:16 AM   #3196
hooligan998
Fighter

Last t-shirt, for a bit anyways.
Attached Images

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 01:02 AM   #3197
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

The Man in Black in all white.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 02:56 PM   #3198
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

how ironic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 12:02 AM   #3199
hooligan998
Fighter

Wore this to the grocery store the other day. A lady atopped me and said "You must be a Johnny Cash fan."

Me "Why yes I am"

Lady "I never cared for his music."

Me "This picture was meant for you then, wasn't it?"

I just shook my head and walked off.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 12:45 AM   #3200
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 PM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Another set of large hex sockets so I could swap out the wheels. Slightly different from the other sets so I don't have too many doubles. (My tools are still in New Mexico.)
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion