What was your last purchase? - Page 327 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 02:51 PM   #3261
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:06 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Something I can help you with, m'lady?

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 03:21 PM   #3262
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Something I can help you with, m'lady?
Nah, I'm good.

m'lady? Don't go down that road.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #3263
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Nah, I'm good.

m'lady? Don't go down that road.
Whatever dude. Go have a cranberry juice or something.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 05:34 PM   #3264
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:06 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Lol

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 05:38 PM   #3265
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Am I the one trying to start a schoolyard name calling session? No, I'm not. I don't understand your cranberry reference, but it's obviously in the same spirit. You won't get a pissing match out of me. Take that road if you want, but I'm not having any of it.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #3266
mcantar

CF Pimp
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Quote:
Am I the one trying to start a schoolyard name calling session? No, I'm not. I don't understand your cranberry reference, but it's obviously in the same spirit. You won't get a pissing match out of me. Take that road if you want, but I'm not having any of it.
Pretty sure the m'lady thing was in reference to your GIF of the girl making the face. He's just giving ya shit, don't think it was malicious at all.

You're being a grumpy old man again

Turbo Busa v1.1
Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 07:54 PM   #3267
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post

You're being a grumpy old man again
Lol. Not really. I know I'm blunt, but I'm way more laid than you guys think. I may not filter myself, but I don't go after anyone. I just low sided the FZ again ( fucking lack of ground clearance is awful) and I'm sitting here laughing about it with my old lady. She just rolls her eyes and fetches me the peroxide. I'm going out to the shop in a bit to tinker on a shitty little Honda that I'll happily thrash, crash and abuse while she patches my pants up.

Build shit, crash shit, shoot the shit, laugh about shit. IDGAF about the other stuff. I take enough chances DOING sketchy shit that I don't stack cards against myself by building sketchy shit. That's all I got to say about the topic. I'm off to shop to brush some fresh paint on the newly rashed up crash cage. I'm having fun. No fucks given.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2019, 11:16 PM   #3268
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:06 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

I've been borrowing a friends truck quite a bit lately to haul vehicles around so last night I bit the bullet and upgraded the daily. Going from a lowered 03 Silverado 1500 2wd regular cab short box to this 05 Silverado 2500HD 4wd extended cab short box. I really wanted to find a long box but the rust on this one is minimal and the price was 1/3 of everything else I was seeing. Once I get it fixed up I'll sell the 03 to cover costs. Need to figure out a good way to lower the new truck since the tailgate is about 12" higher and so I can hopefully fit it in the garage for the winter. Since it has an 11,000# tow rating my next big purchase will probably be a car trailer if anyone has one for sale near me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trucks.png
Views:	11
Size:	3.59 MB
ID:	104958
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 07:43 PM   #3269
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:06 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Waiting on a Zrx1200 swingarm setup to arrive so I can try to squeeze in the 6 Hi-Point rim I bought a while ago. Also just purchased some almost new drop-in performance cams for my 78 Kz.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500
76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2019, 07:22 PM   #3270
mcantar

CF Pimp

Tool cart had to have the lid up to unlock the drawers, so had to be pulled out every time I wanted to get into it. It just holds dumb shit that doesn't belong in my real box, so not used very often, but still annoying and finally got tired of it.

Out with the old, in with the new. The bench is level, garage floor is not lol.

Turbo Busa v1.1
Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion